• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,835 posts in this topic

I can't wait either. I only have one #1 but according to FedEx tracking it will be back in hands on Thursday after its little holiday at the Hotel CGC. Since this comic blew up I need to send in my near perfect issue 2. Dare to dream for a 9.9.

Call me crazy, but I think it's insane this book is going this high only 8 issues in. Same thing with Saga. Just nuts.

Agreed, it's truly a rogue wave.....or perfect storm...however you want to view it. Either way things appear to keep escalating. I'm mesmerized by the prices on Ebay...can't stop watching the auction bloodbaths over this mag.

Just a few observations of the books (raw) being discussed as offered by the comic dealers at the Amazing Arizona Comic-con yesterday:

Peter Panzerfaust 1 - $220

Saga 1 - $140

Saga in general seemed to be selling very well. One dealer had an impressive display Friday and it was half-blown out Saturday afternoon.

Nowhere men 1 - $14

Nowhere men 2 - $8

Hawkeye 1 - $20

DareDevil 21 - $20

Spider-man 700 - $20

I was looking for any Sixth Gun and all the dealers shooked their heads sadly...

No RIPD either (although I did buy a page of OA from issue 2 from the artist)

Just a few observations of the books (raw) being discussed as offered by the comic dealers at the Amazing Arizona Comic-con yesterday:

Peter Panzerfaust 1 - $220

Saga 1 - $140

Saga in general seemed to be selling very well. One dealer had an impressive display Friday and it was half-blown out Saturday afternoon.

Nowhere men 1 - $14

Nowhere men 2 - $8

Hawkeye 1 - $20

DareDevil 21 - $20

Spider-man 700 - $20

I was looking for any Sixth Gun and all the dealers shooked their heads sadly...

No RIPD either (although I did buy a page of OA from issue 2 from the artist)

Good luck finding RIPD!

Asking and getting are two very different things.

+1 ^^

remember most dealers at cons are fleecing the masses. They tend to be a bit behind on things heating up right now, and way out in front (price wise) of things that are certified hot.

Sixth gun has just exploded the last few days. I only thought issue 1 would go up. Looks like the first few issues are all going to increase.

I'm not sure I agree, the FCBD issues and issue 1 are hot, other issues don't seem to be going for that much.

Sixth gun has just exploded the last few days. I only thought issue 1 would go up. Looks like the first few issues are all going to increase.

I'm not sure I agree, the FCBD issues and issue 1 are hot, other issues don't seem to be going for that much.

Issue two sells a little..

These will slowly heat up... When walking dead was heating up, no one except the true readers knew what issues were 1st appearances etc..

I remember every 10th post in the WD thread was: hey. What are the key issues of WD again, and why.

It was crazy to watch those issues go from 5 dollars.. To 20 to 50 in a matter of weeks.

This book has soooo much potential.. But the show needs to be made .. Till then ???

Im not sure how otherwise I can make you believe other then to look at ended auctions yourself. I could qoute you a bunch of auctions, but its too much work.