• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,829 posts in this topic

That's a purty big spread $1500-$5000....

I'm gonna come out in the middle and say $3K solid (ATM).....in a few weeks I may be leaning towards the higher end of that spectrum however.

General observation... 9.9 typically goes for 3x the 9.8 rate. Since a PP #1 9.9 would be the first and crazy hot right now, I would guess it would go on the higher end of my spread. But then again, you can't rationalize what a die hard collector will be willing to pay for a rarity like a PP 9.9.

Side note: sold five PP #1 9.8 slabs last year between $150 and $200 each. Calling Doc Brown.

Edited by ItsJustRyan

Blackacre has a print run of 9804...though i know there's a ton of Blackacre hate going on.

Why the hate?

cause people holding tons are boosting it, and others are talking it down

The people talking it down, have they actually read it?

The first issue was good enough that I want to read the next few.

Although if people are buying them for the sake of flipping, I hope the price stays at cover. :P

Blackacre has a print run of 9804...though i know there's a ton of Blackacre hate going on.

Why the hate?

Although if people are buying them for the sake of flipping, I hope the price stays at cover. :P

Yup good story so far. I've stopped buying them at this point just to make sure the price doesn't get too high for people that want to read it before the TPB comes out. Although the first prints seem to be hitting $8-$9 shipped on eBay now. A week ago it was closer to $6 shipped.

As for hotness - TWD #92 keeps on climbing.

$125+ now blue 9.8

Overtaken #53 (Poor Abe) and is only going to grow - #61 surely is next to be passed, then #27 after this seasons finale.

Give it 12 months and it will be:

#2 - #6

and drifting for the others.

Jesus will be around for a long, long time.

Hawkeye is still scorching as well. I sold this for the BIN in an hour and a half tonight on eBay:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=251220689343

Nice sale. I had a chance to buy these books (1-5 first prints) from my LCS about 3 weeks ago for $30 and passed...feeling kind of dumb now.

mathew

Edited by artistlost

Why the hate?

Yup good story so far. I've stopped buying them at this point just to make sure the price doesn't get too high for people that want to read it before the TPB comes out. Although the first prints seem to be hitting $8-$9 shipped on eBay now. A week ago it was closer to $6 shipped.

didn't know Lamar Hunt was on the boards

$125+ now blue 9.8

Last 9.6 on ebay

$64.00

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Walking-Dead-92-1st-Print-CGC-9-6-NM-1st-Appearance-of-Paul-Monroe-Jesus-/160959529315

Last 9.8 on ebay

$94.00

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Walking-Dead-92-CGC-9-8-Image-Comics-NM-MT-/221173787720?pt=US_Comic_Books&hash=item337efc2c48

the book is climbing, but still has a ways to go to be a consistent $100+ book

Edited by CBT

$125+ now blue 9.8

Overtaken #53 (Poor Abe) and is only going to grow - #61 surely is next to be passed, then #27 after this seasons finale.

Give it 12 months and it will be:

#2 - #6

and drifting for the others.

Jesus will be around for a long, long time.

Hmmm. I dont see a rise on this books going back to early November? Yes it is a $125 9.8/blue but its been that way for months now.

If anything, the recent sales are a bit lower

Edit : Tree`d by CBT

Edited by VEI Reborn

Hawkeye 1:10 .....no love for some reason. I am still buying these at cover on my trips.

that's what I thought, thanks, cheers

Does not sell on eBay either...........fricking Spider-Man ruins the cover........ lol

Edited by kimik

That's crazy that a comic from 2012 is going for that much.

Manhattan Projects #1 has been consistenly over $150 for a 9.8 on eBay lately, and a copy last week went for $257. A sale from last night only did about $175 (wish I had bid), which is still a healthy result.

That's crazy that a comic from 2012 is going for that much.

Manhattan Projects #1 has been consistenly over $150 for a 9.8 on eBay lately, and a copy last week went for $257. A sale from last night only did about $175 (wish I had bid), which is still a healthy result.

:wishluck:

8427641740_ec6a1dba6c.jpg

:wishluck:

Why the hate?

didn't know Lamar Hunt was on the boards

lol