• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,835 posts in this topic

yep, BST has officially jumped the eBay shark!

Elaborate... :shy:

crazy high pricing!

there are always people wanting high prices, i think there are just more of them now. 90% of the threads in there always end up

"thanks, moving to ebay"

True, but I was surprised at some of the stuff that was selling instantly today. Nowhere Men #1 NM/NM+ for $50? Sixth Gun 1 NM- for $50? Multiples of those books selling at those prices?

As soon as you are satisfied with the price on offer.

If you want to accept $90 for every 9.8 blue Revival #1 - then its time to sell.

yep, BST has officially jumped the eBay shark!

Elaborate... :shy:

crazy high pricing!

there are always people wanting high prices, i think there are just more of them now. 90% of the threads in there always end up

"thanks, moving to ebay"

True, but I was surprised at some of the stuff that was selling instantly today. Nowhere Men #1 NM/NM+ for $50? Sixth Gun 1 NM- for $50? Multiples of those books selling at those prices?

I wasn't suprised with the Sixth Gun JJ - those TV episode confirmation drums are getting louder and the general public have finally heard them.

I think $50 will be cheap in a few months.

Not many good #1's around.

Speaking of 6th Gun can someone give me just there advice have two copies I picked up for way way way below Ebay asking price. Waiting until new credit card arrives and gonna start submitting stuff to CGC again. Would this be one to submit and then resale or hang on too. Just say in comparison which would be best to get CGC first Peter Panzerfaust #1 or 6th Gun?

Speaking of 6th Gun can someone give me just there advice have two copies I picked up for way way way below Ebay asking price. Waiting until new credit card arrives and gonna start submitting stuff to CGC again. Would this be one to submit and then resale or hang on too. Just say in comparison which would be best to get CGC first Peter Panzerfaust #1 or 6th Gun?

I say don't put yourself in debt for anything comic related.

Edited by Awax

I say don't put yourself in dept for anything comic related.

+1

My sixth gun is up to 60 right now with a day left. Stupid me left it to end on Super Bowl Sunday though doh!

Well ... personally I would say take your chances and wait to see if the pilot is picked up. The book would be worth $20 - $40 anyway if the show flops but if it hits you passed up on a lot when there are plenty of other titles to flip.

I say don't put yourself in dept for anything comic related.

+1

+2

Things change directions on a dime.

My sixth gun is up to 60 right now with a day left. Stupid me left it to end on Super Bowl Sunday though doh!

Well ... personally I would say take your chances and wait to see if the pilot is picked up. The book would be worth $20 - $40 anyway if the show flops but if it hits you passed up on a lot when there are plenty of other titles to flip.

Don't worry, Garf. I've got plenty more that I've picked up along the way. Figured I'd put one on the market to gauge the interest. Glad to say there is a lot of it.

^^

EVER!

the second you charge anything with a regular credit card you're instantly in debt, even if you pay it off at the end of the month.

Really? If you have the money, how is this any different than writing a check? I carry no balance on my CC's...EVER...but I use them all the time for points and cash back!

the second you charge anything with a regular credit card you're instantly in debt, even if you pay it off at the end of the month.

Really? If you have the money, how is this any different than writing a check? I carry no balance on my CC's...EVER...but I use them all the time for points and cash back!

Unless you pay cash for your car or home you will, at some point in time, find yourself in debt. Debt is NOT a problem but Mismanaging debt will be. 2c

Same here. I use it for air miles.