• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,835 posts in this topic

Honestly I didnt feel like dealing with people here trying to bump the price below reasonable because they want to send it in for reholder - x6 inquiries

Perhaps an advantage over a new user is seen :o

Even after the fees, Ive pulled considerably more than the offers I had received..

Better than nothing.... Especially since I have another on the way and the slanting kept me from sleeping at night

In defense of the boards that you claim to be a bunch of low ballers, you listed it for a total of 5 hours. During that time, most are at work, and you took it down before the highest traffic time.

Congrats on the sale though.

The boards have all manner of people. There are tons of people that want stuff dirt cheap so they can immediately take it to ebay and sell it for more. There are also lots of people willing to pay UP for something they really want, if its hard to find.

For the most part, the majority of people are well informed, and just want a decent price, goldilocks style, "not to high, not to low, just right".

A misaligned book is almost certainly better to be sold on ebay, where people are less focused on 9.8s in general. For instance, I have a Saga 2 9.8 with a scratched case, and I wouldnt even bother to list it here, because I know it's not going to sell for "current saga 2 9.8 price minus reholdering fee".

He didnt "claim [the boards] to be a bunch of low ballers" as you claimed he said. He said he GOT a bunch of low ball offers, which isnt open to interpretation, he just stated the facts of what happened.

He had it up for 4 hours, that was my point. If he kept it up longer he may have received a fair offers.

You're cute though, keep following me.

<3

I could call any of the offers I received fair. I dont see the point here as leaving the thread up for any amount of time shouldnt affect you since you made no offer to me.

Deal has been done for quite some time yo... Sold within the first 10 minutes

no questions asked

Edited by wushugushu

just found 2 annihilation conquest number 6 looks like nm.

Trade 1?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/MARVEL-COMICS-ANNIHILATION-CONQUEST-6-1ST-APPEARANCE-GUARDIANS-GALAXY-2008-VF-/281061328772?pt=US_Comic_Books&hash=item41708f8784

Not my listing and it's only VF, but that's the first one I've seen listed.

Edit: Interesting to see the price.

Edited by tommyVoltage

I could call any of the offers I received fair. I dont see the point here as leaving the thread up for any amount of time shouldnt affect you since you made no offer to me.

Deal has been done for quite some time yo... Sold within the first 10 minutes

no questions asked

I've got no issue, like I said, nice sale. I just thought you didn't give the forum fair time.

Phone call over.

I wonder if my GotG collected editions will jump up some more closer to the movie release..

Picked up 2 GotG war of kings books in a clearance section last year then found out they were out of print.. Ended up selling one for $40ish little while back.

Trade 1?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/MARVEL-COMICS-ANNIHILATION-CONQUEST-6-1ST-APPEARANCE-GUARDIANS-GALAXY-2008-VF-/281061328772?pt=US_Comic_Books&hash=item41708f8784

Only NM for me, price too high on this auction in VF. Thanks for link tho.

Trade 1?

I don't believe that this issue is their first appearance because the group has not yet named themselves as Guardians of the Galaxy.

It is only in Guardians of the Galaxy vol 2 #1 that they decided to call themselves Guardians of the Galaxy. And also that group has a different cast of characters compared to the one in Annihilation Conquest.

Trade 1?

I don't believe that this issue is their first appearance because the group has not yet named themselves as Guardians of the Galaxy.

It is only in Guardians of the Galaxy vol 2 #1 that they decided to call themselves Guardians of the Galaxy. And also that group has a different cast of characters compared to the one in Annihilation Conquest.

I honestly don't know. I've read on several websites that this was the issue to have for the movie release. I wouldn't have spent more than cover for it because I really don't know, but I happened to see it in the first store I looked.

Edited by tommyVoltage

Scratches are a part of the process. You can always reholder for $10

I just sent back my Midtown Little Pony 9.8 because it arrived damaged from CGC and the reholder fee was $12. Plus shipping both ways. That's what I get for playing the ponies!

Passed on the ponies. Still waiting for strawberry shortcake or teddy ruxpin before I go all in.

I don't want to burst your 'thought bubble' but you realize this will come back from CGC as a green label, qualified book (no disrespect intended Mr. Hog, just FYI).

Somehow my Marvel Now Deadpool 1-3 sold for $20 shipped on eBay. They are still available in every store and on every website. 12 bids (8 different users), 11 watchers.

Nice. I passed on that series. I don't buy too much of Marvel nowadays.

I am not into Marvel at all. I tried Deadpool, but was shocked how terrible it is. Then I tried AvX and also thought it was terrible. Maybe I don't like super heroes. But I started reading Batman and it is incredible.