• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,835 posts in this topic

Very nice..

I have a #3 signed by E.S but im keeping it unless I get some SS from him at cons tis year

Is that from him offering freebies here on this forum? hm

Yes, inquiring minds would like to know? Books only been out a week..,

Scratches are a part of the process. You can always reholder for $10

I just sent back my Midtown Little Pony 9.8 because it arrived damaged from CGC and the reholder fee was $12. Plus shipping both ways. That's what I get for playing the ponies!

Passed on the ponies. Still waiting for strawberry shortcake or teddy ruxpin before I go all in.

Teddy Ruxpin FTW!!!

I still have my working Ruxpin and Grubby!

ECCC and SD/NY is what he has stated in the NWM thread

:baiting:

Very nice..

I have a #3 signed by E.S but im keeping it unless I get some SS from him at cons tis year

Is that from him offering freebies here on this forum? hm

Yes, inquiring minds would like to know? Books only been out a week..,

Somehow my Marvel Now Deadpool 1-3 sold for $20 shipped on eBay. They are still available in every store and on every website. 12 bids (8 different users), 11 watchers.

Nice. I passed on that series. I don't buy too much of Marvel nowadays.

I am not into Marvel at all. I tried Deadpool, but was shocked how terrible it is. Then I tried AvX and also thought it was terrible. Maybe I don't like super heroes. But I started reading Batman and it is incredible.

Hawkeye?

The new Uncanny X-Force was entertaining as well.

I got a very tongue in cheek 90's vibe from it.

I don't want to burst your 'thought bubble' but you realize this will come back from CGC as a green label, qualified book (no disrespect intended Mr. Hog, just FYI).

Thanks, 3 things: l was shocked by the price but it wasn't my sale - nor was I bidding.

I was thinking yellow but you're right - which is strange isn't it? Seems to devalue a great book. It didn't hit me.

Lastly, the final bidder looks to have pulled, out so final was only $155. Wonder if they are a boardie? hm

just found 2 annihilation conquest number 6 looks like nm.

Trade 1?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/MARVEL-COMICS-ANNIHILATION-CONQUEST-6-1ST-APPEARANCE-GUARDIANS-GALAXY-2008-VF-/281061328772?pt=US_Comic_Books&hash=item41708f8784

Not my listing and it's only VF, but that's the first one I've seen listed.

Edit: Interesting to see the price.

I don't believe that this issue is their first appearance because the group has not yet named themselves as Guardians of the Galaxy.

It is only in Guardians of the Galaxy vol 2 #1 that they decided to call themselves Guardians of the Galaxy. And also that group has a different cast of characters compared to the one in Annihilation Conquest.

Im pretty sure at the end of this issue they do mention them as the Guardians or mention them in the upcoming GOTG series preview. I will check and post later

Trade 1?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/MARVEL-COMICS-ANNIHILATION-CONQUEST-6-1ST-APPEARANCE-GUARDIANS-GALAXY-2008-VF-/281061328772?pt=US_Comic_Books&hash=item41708f8784

I don't believe that this issue is their first appearance because the group has not yet named themselves as Guardians of the Galaxy.

It is only in Guardians of the Galaxy vol 2 #1 that they decided to call themselves Guardians of the Galaxy. And also that group has a different cast of characters compared to the one in Annihilation Conquest.

Im pretty sure at the end of this issue they do mention them as the Guardians or mention them in the upcoming GOTG series preview. I will check and post later

I'm going to read it a little later too.

ok, from the UK then

Star Wars #1 - 1st print - easy sale at £10

Borderlands Origins 1 - £8

Borderlands Origins 2 - haven't seen one listed

Everybody Loves Tank Girl #1 & #2 - easy sales at £6 each.

Walking Deads #97 thru #103 - easy sales at £5 each (100 not included)

Sagah #3 - #9 - 1st Prints - sold at £45.

The Sword #1 - #24 - Sold at £20 ( :cry: read the film thread, searched ebay, found the listing with 3 seconds left, missed it, cried)

Hey Whetton does your site have a country filter?

I've tried to incorporate the UK in the past but due to eBay's api I would have to completely change the way I'm doing things in order to get the UK only search implemented. So it's a feature that will be done eventually but is on the back burner. (thumbs u

Trade 1?

I'm going to read it a little later too.

All I can say is that I hope they add Cosmo the Space Dog to the film so those Nova #8 issues will finally become the valued comic they should!

ok, from the UK then

Star Wars #1 - 1st print - easy sale at £10

Borderlands Origins 1 - £8

Borderlands Origins 2 - haven't seen one listed

Everybody Loves Tank Girl #1 & #2 - easy sales at £6 each.

Walking Deads #97 thru #103 - easy sales at £5 each (100 not included)

Sagah #3 - #9 - 1st Prints - sold at £45.

The Sword #1 - #24 - Sold at £20 ( :cry: read the film thread, searched ebay, found the listing with 3 seconds left, missed it, cried)

Hey Whetton does your site have a country filter?

I've tried to incorporate the UK in the past but due to eBay's api I would have to completely change the way I'm doing things in order to get the UK only search implemented. So it's a feature that will be done eventually but is on the back burner. (thumbs u

(worship)

+1, also

gambit, venom, punisher, winter soldier,daredevil

Is the new Gambit really good?

The art intrigued me but I saw some reviews on CBR. They weren't very fond of it.

Edited by Chi Bamm