• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,835 posts in this topic

I almost have the full run completed for cover or less on each. I'm still looking for 1, 2, 4, and 5 plus the FCBD one. I figure that might be another $100. And I'll double or triple my money, but I rather hold to see where it goes.

same here, i want to hold onto these for the following reasons: it's an awesome read. mine are NM are finding them in that condition is ridiculously hard and I believe these have a bigger ceiling.

All of mine are NM except one issue has a little corner bend. Are you trying to get the FCBD one too?

I'm thinking about getting one of FCBD but the main focus are 2 #2 NM. Damn those sneaky ones.

I almost have the full run completed for cover or less on each. I'm still looking for 1, 2, 4, and 5 plus the FCBD one. I figure that might be another $100. And I'll double or triple my money, but I rather hold to see where it goes.

same here, i want to hold onto these for the following reasons: it's an awesome read. mine are NM are finding them in that condition is ridiculously hard and I believe these have a bigger ceiling.

All of mine are NM except one issue has a little corner bend. Are you trying to get the FCBD one too?

I'm thinking about getting one of FCBD but the main focus are 2 #2 NM. Damn those sneaky ones.

If. And it's a big if, but if sixth gun gets a tv green light then there are going to be many arguments on which book is worth more. The #1 or the FCBD.

If. And it's a big if, but if sixth gun gets a tv green light then there are going to be many arguments on which book is worth more. The #1 or the FCBD.

I think it will get green lit. It's definitely worth it

I've heard the argument that if Sixth Gun get's completely picked up people are going to debate which issue is more highly valued: the FCBD or the #1.

I don't personally have an answer, but I'm curious what has happened in the past given similar circumstances and properties?

What has prevailed in terms of price? These 'preview' versions and FCBD versions of comics or the $ print run?

issue #1 all the way, you only have to check sales of each to find that out

I think most assume that the FCBD issue came out later, not prior to the "real" #1. Once people catch on that FCBD was first (and I would imagine has a lower print run) I think it would be the one to get?

Edited by mattbird

issue #1 all the way, you only have to check sales of each to find that out

I think most assume that the FCBD issue came out later, not prior to the "real" #1. Once people catch on that FCBD was first (and I would imagine has a lower print run) I think it would be the one to get?

would a WD preview be worth more than an actual #1? the market ultimately will decide, and its strongly leaning towards issue #1. could it switch, possibly, but its unlikely, the FCBD will most likely remain the IH 180 issue

PETER PANZERFAUST #1,2,3,8 ALL FIRST PRINTS + # 1 second print:

SOLD @ $260.00

http://Support-the-Collectors-Society.com/itm/200890894251?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

Peter Panzerfaust #1 1st Print Hard to Find: SOLD @ $233.50

http://Support-the-Collectors-Society.com/itm/170986220701?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

Peter Panzerfaust 1 2 3 4 Image Comics ALL First Printing NM

SOLD @ $317.00

http://Support-the-Collectors-Society.com/itm/271150503206?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

Peter Panzerfaust #1 VF/NM-

"...wear on the middle left cover..."

SOLD @ $153.50

http://Support-the-Collectors-Society.com/itm/200889074921?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

Correct me if I'm wrong, but it's not a preview- it's the entire issue, in full, with a different cover?

yes, i realize its a full preview, but its a FCBD of a book that was released, and given the title "Issue 1", so even with the full book, it was still a preview.

I think you have to look at desirability. Speculators and OCD collectors will want the book for it's FIRST in print status, but the majority of people will want the actual book itself, not a FCBD preview (even if its a full preview).

anyway, that's just my thoughts, the market will decide. But if i was making a play on it, I'd be after the 9.8s of number 1.