• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,839 posts in this topic

Guys, I have 5 Peter panzerfaust #9 on my pull list from mid town. What's the likelihood that they do not honor this?

Considering I just got this e-mail today

"Order Cancellation

This is to inform you that your Order Number 829567 has been cancelled. The amount (if charged) of $47.95 has been credited to your account. Thank you."

Now where am I going to get 5 MLP #1 variants for two months ago prices!?...Thats right - I paid and was waiting two months for this package! Why do I keep dealing with Midtown?!

I swear if Midtown cancels my PP order. I taking my money elsewhere and taking my 15 pulls per months somewhere else.

I'm sure theres a comic book illuminati connected to the CGC boards that have been watching me and dislike me which has resulted in both Dynamic Forces and Midtown comics canceling all of my orders. I'm sure you will be unaffected.

*sniffs* I smell some shilllllllllll

Would not surprise me (that or an anomoly)... still available for cover in loads of places.

Would not surprise me (that or an anomoly)... still available for cover in loads of places.

low feedback + private listing raises ebay alarms.

low feedback + private listing raises ebay alarms.

Yeah do the homework before posting stuff like this. This one screams issue.