• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,832 posts in this topic

Minimal compression or printer/shipper damage noted top left corner spine. Color breaking spine tick(s) midspine.

Color break proximal to tank gun barrel distal end.

Some of the same downgrading nonsense on back cover that happens on practically all PP with a black border or black background.

Is it a 9.8, nope....and a press won't fix that either.

Is it a 9.6/9.4? My guess is yes. Is it NM? Yeah, but that's not my kinda NM.

And the price...@ $499 I've seen a lot better raws for BIN.....the only consolation is there's a make an offer option....doubtful they'd take what it's really worth when they're shooting for the stars with their opening volley.

Thanks for breaking that down. Picked that auction for reference because it actually has lots of pictures, not just a front cover shot.

A few of us have been talking about if for months. :grin:

+1

I know, I've been hyping up this book as much as possible in TSG thread mainly because it's an absolutely fantastic read. But I wanted to share the casting info here because it's a brand new development and pretty big news.

A few of us have been talking about it for months. :grin:

One of us provided a link for 9.8's at cover... :whistle:

A few of us have been talking about it for months. :grin:

One of us provided a link for 9.8's at cover... :whistle:

And this one took advantage of that and thanks you (worship)

(Haven't looked at em in a while.. Hope they are 9.8s)

Still can't understand why both the Nowhere Men #1 variants had such a strong showing over the weekend

Even saw a BIN sell at 250 for the CBLDF variant - crazy

Was that last TB auction the highest that variant has sold for as well? Believe it was $245 and also included a #1 first print

Edited by wushugushu

haha good call on the sellers self-grading. thats why i cant buy raws on eBay. its like banging a "pro" without a rubber. Feels great at the time, then about a week later when you have a "problem", it doesnt feel so good lol

I need to give you some type of reward for this comment.

POST OF THE WEEK! lol

haha good call on the sellers self-grading. thats why i cant buy raws on eBay. its like banging a "pro" without a rubber. Feels great at the time, then about a week later when you have a "problem", it doesnt feel so good lol

I need to give you some type of reward for this comment.

POST OF THE WEEK! lol

lol

So is there a definitive answer to this question. Where did Harper Row appear first, in Batman 1 or 7? If she becomes the new Robin it's going to matter.

http://www.bleedingcool.com/2013/02/25/speculator-corner-warning-batman-inc-8-spoilers/

Snyder confirmed to comicvine who were first to notice that her first appearance was #1

"You'll see things happen with Harper Row, who appeared earlier in the series in issue #7 and, as you guys pointed out as the only site that caught it, I think, in issue #1 as well. Through her eyes, we're going to see some stuff that you didn't get to see before that happened throughout the series." Scott Snyder

http://batman.wikia.com/wiki/Harper_Row says issue 7

http://www.bleedingcool.com/2012/08/08/a-history-of-harpers-row-in-batman-12/ says issue 1 in the one panel. The scenes from issue 12 seem to show her in the same dress as in issue 1.

http://dc.wikia.com/wiki/Harper_Row_%28Prime_Earth%29 says issue 7 as well.

CT: Brownies Says Harper Row was created because DC wouldnt let him use Cassandra Cain.

Edited by sd2416