• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,835 posts in this topic

Not mind-blowing, but interesting nonetheless:

SUPERIOR SPIDERMAN # 1 CGC 9.8. LONDON SUPER COMIC CON VARIANT. FIRST ISSUE!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/300866478656?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

9 hrs left, with 12 bidders up to $86.00.

I haven't seen too many of these slabbed yet.....waiting to see what the peak $ amt. will be.

Very cool cover BTW.

A few of us have been talking about it for months. :grin:

One of us provided a link for 9.8's at cover... :whistle:

And this one took advantage of that and thanks you (worship)

(Haven't looked at em in a while.. Hope they are 9.8s)

I did as well. Thanks again, Andy.

I've noticed that Awax and I seem to be on the right side of a lot of things recently.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/300866478656?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

I haven't seen too many of these slabbed yet.....waiting to see what the peak $ amt. will be.

Very cool cover BTW.

Yeah, I sold a copy a few months back for only $40 so it's definitely trending up. What's really strange is how much staying power Amazing Spider-Man 700 and Superior Spider-Man #1 have on eBay. People are still seeking out these books so much so that it's now the 20th most search for term in the comic category. :ohnoez:

Very cool cover BTW.

Did anyone ever get one of these? I ordered two from their site and never received them (shrug)

I would like it to be 7 but it's clearly #1 and the creator confirms it. I guess a few people just got a little confused along the way.

Hey Dan Slott clearly confirmed that the first appearance of Superior Spider-Man is in Daredevil 21 but there's still an argument over that too.

Edited by MrWeen

Very cool cover BTW.

Did anyone ever get one of these? I ordered two from their site and never received them (shrug)

:shy::hi:

Very cool cover BTW.

:shy::hi:

Yup.

Somehow my Credit card info was incorrect so I had to re-order and was limited to one. I was a little upset as I only ordered two (one for me and my brother) to begin with but I am over it now.

I would like it to be 7 but it's clearly #1 and the creator confirms it. I guess a few people just got a little confused along the way.

Hey Dan Slott clearly confirmed that the first appearance of Superior Spider-Man is in Daredevil 22 but there's still an argument over that too.

:gossip:DD 21

Sixth Gun #1 now has 3 sales at $100.

Mind MGMT 0-7 just finished at $113.

Ok guys, I actually need some ebay advice, despite being a powerseller lol.

Have my Sixth Gun 1 and 2 9.8's coming back. High price with o/bo or run as auction? I'm leaning toward higher price/best offer. Appreciate input.

Sixth Gun #1 now has 3 sales at $100.

Mind MGMT 0-7 just finished at $113.

Ok guys, I actually need some ebay advice, despite being a powerseller lol.

Have my Sixth Gun 1 and 2 9.8's coming back. High price with o/bo or run as auction? I'm leaning toward higher price/best offer. Appreciate input.

Tree Fiddy BIN FTW!!!