• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,839 posts in this topic

Sixth Gun #1 now has 3 sales at $100.

Mind MGMT 0-7 just finished at $113.

Ok guys, I actually need some ebay advice, despite being a powerseller lol.

Have my Sixth Gun 1 and 2 9.8's coming back. High price with o/bo or run as auction? I'm leaning toward higher price/best offer. Appreciate input.

$0.99 Auction/Bidding War

Have my Sixth Gun 1 and 2 9.8's coming back. High price with o/bo or run as auction? I'm leaning toward higher price/best offer. Appreciate input.

I would $750 OBO for the #1, but that's me. :)

A few of us have been talking about it for months. :grin:

One of us provided a link for 9.8's at cover... :whistle:

And this one took advantage of that and thanks you (worship)

(Haven't looked at em in a while.. Hope they are 9.8s)

I did as well. Thanks again, Andy.

I've noticed that Awax and I seem to be on the right side of a lot of things recently.

Well I hope you are stocked up on Bedlam, Bodie troll and RIPD my friends!

Both.

10 day auction - start at $149 with BIN at $299

Gives you best of both worlds.

Bedlam .. I might have a few, but not as much as most

Bodie troll is cute, but look at adventure time, biggest kid thing at SDCC last year.. Sell ok, but not that big

And RIPD is a Ryan Renolds movie, I just don't trust that.

I hope I'm wrong for your sake Andy,you've done good things for folks here. I wish you luck.

Both.

299 is too low, cause I would hit that in 2 seconds. And I'm not nuts. (I hope) This book has a print run of 3-4k, is hard to find in grade, and is shooting a TV pilot right now. plus, it's awesome.

Edited by mattbird

Both.

299 is too low, cause I would hit that in 2 seconds. And I'm not nuts. (I hope) This book has a print run of 3-4k, is hard to find in grade, and is shooting a TV pilot right now. plus, it's awesome.

+ 5

if you think you are first to market with it, then definitely super high price, with best offer. All the hyped up books tend to be overpaid on BINs for first to market.

if you think you are first to market with it, then definitely super high price, with best offer. All the hyped up books tend to be overpaid on BINs for first to market.

bullseye

What I would do is probably :screwy: by most people standards, but I would run it for 10 days..Starting so it ends on Sunday night.....Opening bid of .01 cents, no reserve and let it run it's course.

I think this does several things. One, you're giving everyone a chance to see it (running if for 10 days) that would be interested. I know most of the boardies here will be bidding. Secondly, if there is a no reserve, you're letting the market really decide what it's worth. Putting a BIN, even a "high" one could actually be leaving money on the table. I know that even with a BIN of $750, I'd be a buyer for that book...It's a no brainer. Especially if you're the first one to market.

You don't want people emailing you saying "I would have given you X dollars more than your asking price".....

This is also a great time to be putting this book out there. Buyers have tax refund money, convention season is a few months away and there is still plenty of places where we're trapped indoors due to cold weather/snow...

Best of luck and congrats !..

What I would do is probably :screwy: by most people standards, but I would run it for 10 days..Starting so it ends on Sunday night.....Opening bid of .01 cents, no reserve and let it run it's course.

I think this does several things. One, you're giving everyone a chance to see it (running if for 10 days) that would be interested. I know most of the boardies here will be bidding. Secondly, if there is a no reserve, you're letting the market really decide what it's worth. Putting a BIN, even a "high" one could actually be leaving money on the table. I know that even with a BIN of $750, I'd be a buyer for that book...It's a no brainer. Especially if you're the first one to market.

You don't want people emailing you saying "I would have given you X dollars more than your asking price".....

This is also a great time to be putting this book out there. Buyers have tax refund money, convention season is a few months away and there is still plenty of places where we're trapped indoors due to cold weather/snow...

If it sells for $750 BIN, the raw flood gates will open and feeding frenzy will begin.

A) why do I always hit top of a new page, and B) hulk 180/181. First is DD 21, first full is DD 22

Last is Superior Spiderman #9 if you read the reports zzz

Nope.

sorry just going with Marvel quotes,

been doing this for 30 years, it gets tedious at times

Dan Slott was telling anyone who would listen at LSCC that issue 9 is a 'game changer'. He also let out some teasers about some upcoming storylines in both Superior and Avenging, so it looks as if Ock Spidey will be around for a while yet, even if not indefinitely.

I agree end on a Sunday, but make sure its not during a Walking Dead airing.

A) why do I always hit top of a new page, and B) hulk 180/181. First is DD 21, first full is DD 22

Last is Superior Spiderman #9 if you read the reports zzz

Nope.

sorry just going with Marvel quotes,

been doing this for 30 years, it gets tedious at times

Dan Slott was telling anyone who would listen at LSCC that issue 9 is a 'game changer'. He also let out some teasers about some upcoming storylines in both Superior and Avenging, so it looks as if Ock Spidey will be around for a while yet, even if not indefinitely.

SpOck

A few of us have been talking about if for months. :grin:

+1

I know, I've been hyping up this book as much as possible in TSG thread mainly because it's an absolutely fantastic read. But I wanted to share the casting info here because it's a brand new development and pretty big news.

So thats casting for the Pilot right? This show still hasnt got a green light yet correct?