• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,835 posts in this topic

There is another topic in comics general that says the story is great. I haven't been able to read it yet. I have two variant covers and one regular. Unfortunately I overreacted at the first LCS I went to and bought the variant for $20. Good thing the next store had one for cover so I could average down. I would like to get one more of the regular cover but don't feel like driving to another LCS.

Landed two regulars and 1 combo pack from a LCS I hit during lunch. Will be cleaning out the others later after work. They were still fairly plentiful on the shelf at the one LCS I went to, but they have implemented a 2 per customer rule.

Has anyone actually read the issue yet?

I was going to wait till next wed for this weeks pull but I'm afraid that there may be no demand after the weekend if it is not good .. might have to go pickup tomorrow and flip asap so I don't get stuck with a small stack lol

Went to my LCS. I had ordered 2 batman 8's. they tell me one got damaged in shipping. Bull :censored: I bought my one. My wife called and to.d me one of her coworkers couldn't get one, he's a big DC fan. Thought about it and told her I'd give it to him.

There are so many on eBay, this book isn't going to blow up.. But will sell steady. I just don't care about it.

people buying them for cover will make a lil bit, but sell now, its only going to slide as everyone and their uncle puts them on ebay. DOTF stuff all over again. If you cant get it at cover, dont buy.

:applause: With modern comics you have to flip quick. There are exceptions to the rule but we all know it will die down. Take a look at Justice League #12. You can now pick them up in a $1 bin.

people buying them for cover will make a lil bit, but sell now, its only going to slide as everyone and their uncle puts them on ebay. DOTF stuff all over again. If you cant get it at cover, dont buy.

:applause: With modern comics you have to flip quick. There are exceptions to the rule but we all know it will die down. Take a look at Justice League #12. You can now pick them up in a $1 bin.

The number of people who post in ratio to the number of people that read this site, is about

1:5

it's the other 5 times as many people I am mostly preaching too. But, there are also lots of newer people here as well, and they want to be a part of every action they can get in on.

As the song says, you gotta know when to hold them, know when to fold them. If you missed the boat at cover, and are looking to flip, dont chase it.

The number of people who post in ratio to the number of people that read this site, is about

it's the other 5 times as many people I am mostly preaching too. But, there are also lots of newer people here as well, and they want to be a part of every action they can get in on.

As the song says, you gotta know when to hold them, know when to fold them. If you missed the boat at cover, and are looking to flip, dont chase it.

:preach: Preach it brother!! :preach:

:golfclap:

Your information is always great for me - Thanks CBT

There is another topic in comics general that says the story is great. I haven't been able to read it yet. I have two variant covers and one regular. Unfortunately I overreacted at the first LCS I went to and bought the variant for $20. Good thing the next store had one for cover so I could average down. I would like to get one more of the regular cover but don't feel like driving to another LCS.

This same thing happened to me..

My LCS was nice enough to offer customers with inc on pull list to hold extra copies since they normally dont sell much batman inc

Good thing I have a bad habit of not removing titles from my pull once I get tired of them. Havent read an issue since 4 but I have all of them

Edited by wushugushu

I didn't get to Midtown until lunch today but was able to get a copy of Batman Inc thanks to the 1 per customer limit.

Nowhere Men #1 3rd print on the other hand was sold out.

I got three of the last four copies of the Peter Panzerfaust # 8 reprint.

Red Ten # 2 also had few copies left after I took one.