• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,829 posts in this topic

hm

i can rephrase it as a when ;) if you'd like... :)

I try to speak uncertainly about some things, that are more certain in reality...

Edited by CBT

Can I get on your PM list?

lol, i am seriously thinking of making one giant PM, that has like 100 people in it, and we can all just dump tips into it, and block out the lurker/google/corvettenights type leechers.

Kind of like the CGC Illuminati???

I'm hitting up Staples Con this weekend in Austin. Hoping to find some good stuff. Also going to a local convention tonight called Texan Con in Stephenville, TX. Definitely going to find some good stuff. I think I'm the only person in this entire town who reads comics.

lol, i am seriously thinking of making one giant PM, that has like 100 people in it, and we can all just dump tips into it, and block out the lurker/google/corvettenights type leechers.

yup, but with villians too :devil:

Excellent............................

:shy:

Where do I sign up for that? Do you provide villain costumes or do I have to bring my own?

This is not a bad idea. A google search for a book led me to that sport card speculator site and there is a guy there that they treat like a rock star because he regurgitates what he reads here :facepalm: . I noticed sign of a few of the newer boardies over there hm

This is not a bad idea. A google search for a book led me to that sport card speculator site and there is a guy there that they treat like a rock star because he regurgitates what he reads here :facepalm: . I noticed sign of a few of the newer boardies over there hm

where, blowout?

Regarding that statement above ^^.....don't kid yourself.....I made the mistake of opening my trap on one or more occasions at the local LCS.....I KNOW those mofos are scoping out the boards to get the skinny.

I was practically mind raped by the assclown at the LCS I tried to order a SOG variant from.

I could hear the cash register noises going off in this cat's head.

A super-ultra-hyper-secret cone of silence PM communique would be most appropo. Right now I'm twisting my villain moustache in anticipation....