• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,853 posts in this topic

tough call. Saga #9 will (should) be the first issue that will not have additional printings. #8 is going for what it's going for because it is the first appearance of Gwen

I hope you are right that there are no more additional printings . My wallet needs a break.

it's looking likely. Revival #6 only had one printing, as did Saga #9

I know 8B released with issue 10 last week. I was just under the impression that 9b would come out with issue 11.

I have 8B and 10 subbed at CGC right now. I would get alot of monetary relief once they stop doing these reprints.

well, time will tell, but i dont think we'll see more b's

tough call. Saga #9 will (should) be the first issue that will not have additional printings. #8 is going for what it's going for because it is the first appearance of Gwen

I hope you are right that there are no more additional printings . My wallet needs a break.

I know 8B released with issue 10 last week. I was just under the impression that 9b would come out with issue 11.

I have 8B and 10 subbed at CGC right now. I would get alot of monetary relief once they stop doing these reprints.

well, time will tell, but i dont think we'll see more b's

Right on. Now feel free to sell me one of one your saga 1Es. I know you got tons!

:baiting:

Edited by jreezy

Right on. Now feel free to sell me one of one your saga 1Es. I know you got tons!

:baiting:

is that 4th printing? I know i found some of those last month for sale online for someone.

I beleive 1E is the fourth printing. Either way, that's the one I need. Hook a brotha up. Mycomicshop has one but its VF condition for $30. Not paying that for a VF.

1a = 1st print

1e = 5fth print

b,c, and d are the hardest of all five printings to find, no arguing about it.

Thanks for clarifying TBP. I agree they are pain to track down.

Thank goodness I tracked down a 3rd print. I purchased a raw from a fellow boardie which arrived today . Easy 9.8. Love the teal SAGA lettering.

i think he's wrong actually :), 1B is RRP ;)

I checked all my online sources, only one still had a 4th in stock, and it was $20. last time i did the rounds there were still a few for 5-7ish

I did see a 5th print at cover though.

i think he's wrong actually :), 1B is RRP ;)

I checked all my online sources, only one still had a 4th in stock, and it was $20. last time i did the rounds there were still a few for 5-7ish

I did see a 5th print at cover though.

PM sent yo

Sorry champ,

Revival #6 is the Snow-blower you found in the garbage that is nonworking on your front lawn. ( you meant to fix it up)

This is the snow-blower you found in the garbage that works. ( its STILL on your front lawn)

revival6.JPG

For every nonworking, there is one of these for every 18 snow-blowers.

Understand?

Edited by LarrysComics

Sorry champ,

Revival #6 is the Snow-blower you found in the garbage that is nonworking on your front lawn. ( you meant to fix it up)

This is the snow-blower you found in the garbage that works. ( its STILL on your front lawn)

revival6.JPG

For every nonworking, there is one of these for every 18 snow-blowers.

Understand?

I understand. I forgot about the cancer variant.

@TBP Well I am not picking my words carefully. I see no reason to tread on eggshells when nobody else seems to be.... :)

Anyway. On with the show. Was looking at the watchcount on The Sixth Gun and it's quite high.

Watch Count: 62 watchers

Bids: 8

"THE SIXTH GUN" Complete Vol. 1 (Issues 1-6) - First Run - PERFECT Condition

Current Bid/Price (USD): $ 106.00

Time Left: 2h 53m 20s

Yet it doesn't seem to feature in The Market http://www.lyriacomicexchange.com

???

Edited by Garf

People keeps pointing to HULK 180 and 181.

This is just MO. But the reason for the HULK 181 is so sought after is the fact that it is one of the best introduction of Wolverine to the story. The fight between Hulk and Wolverine was EPIC. Everyone who has never read the story were curious who would win this battle and I believe, made this book one of the most coveted book.

As for most books, the first appearances always seemed to be better investment for me unless the second appearance has some major dialogue. Take a look at, for example, New X-men 128 and 129, 1st Fantomex or ASM 194 and 195, 1st black cat.

or Web of Spider-Man 18 and Amazing Spider-Man 300.

YES! Those were major storyline. We just never know which will become more valuable. Venom vs Spidey was another hulk 180, 181

New Mutants 86 and 87

Uncanny X-men 282 and 283

Uncanny X-men Annual 14 and 266

There are a ton of arguments that could be made for both sides of this discussion.

Yes there are! Oh and NM 86 is the first appearance of Cable if you ask me.

@TBP Well I am not picking my words carefully. I see no reason to tread on eggshells when nobody else seems to be.... :)

Anyway. On with the show. Was looking at the watchcount on The Sixth Gun and it's quite high.

???

I may be wrong but I didn't think that site picks up lots, only individual issues

???

What is going on with that girls hands on that site?

Soooo, after more delightful disertations from Our Man Larry - can we get back to comics.

Good to see less people after the 'poor' variants to. Nice work guys.

Don't buy - doesn't produce.

Anyhow.

Peter Panzerfaust.

#8 1st print is heating because of Capt Hook obviously but:

I think #8 2nd print and #9 1st print are better covers!

#8 1st print will be the Hulk 181 but I think the gap between Hulk 180 (PP#8 2nd print and PP #9 1st print) will be closer $ wise.

For me I like the covers in this order:

PP #9

PP #8 2nd

PP #8 1st

Whats peoples thoughts - oh and I so need some more PP #8's!

Anyone got any spares?

Who likes which cover?