• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,835 posts in this topic

:golfclap:

I love you internet tough guys....it's like they build you on some giant assembly line and there's almost no end to production.

5K8oMeEk9K.jpg

Well, keep on keepin' on truckin. I'll expect your IROC Z to come screeching around the corner any time now. :)

Watch me start WW3....lol:

So thanks for that PM with all the super-ultra-hyper-secret tips we're not posting publicly anymore.....it was very illuminating.

This is everyone that's not on the list right about now:

cropped-500x_custom_1279603353670_frankenstein_mob.jpg

Congratulations on being in your mid 40s and sharing secret tips via PM.

Ouch again bro. I'll say this to you: either get involved in the MMA so you can pound on people like veal to get out your aggression....or cut back on the testosterone/blow/coffee/satanic rituals/etc.

What I said above in that post was a complete and utter work of fiction with a huge helping of sarcasm. And it was all for some sh*ts and giggles. I haven't received any PMs from anyone with super-ultra-hyper-secret tips....but I can't lie I would love to receive one.

This is the second time you've gotten your panties in a bunch and lashed out at me in the open forums after something I've posted or said.

You're probably the troll that got my harmless SpongeBob "Prepare your anus" avatar ban-hammered.

Is there some karmic reason you're chapping me? Did I bang your broad in some threesome in some other lifetime? Do I remind you of that priest that molested you as a choir boy?

I can roll with it as much as I can dish it out, but you really seem to have a hard on for me in the short period of time you've been here.

Anytime you wanna dance like Michael Jackson with knives in the Beat it video I'm game.

MJ-Beat-It-Knife-Fight-__SQUARESPACE_CACHEVERSION=1274882179830.jpg

Don't Be A Macho Man...You Wanna Be Tough, Better Do What You Can

So Beat It, But You Wanna Be Bad

:popcorn:

The real secret meeting took place at the Hooters atlanta Basement this past weekend. If you weren't there, here's some info. Sleepwalker is going to be hot. Especially #9 which features the 1st app. of Lullaby. Spawn #166 2nd print is a big deal too. Pm me for further details, and where the next seedy meeting place is going to be. Depending on your noob status, and how butthurt you get on the boards you may be offered membership.

So what's the deal with Invincible 19? Has it been confirmed that the premise for Nowhere Men comes from this issue?

Per e.s. in the Nwm thread, its an older/different concept that was totally revamped. The current version of the book was first previewed in the SDCC 2010 yearbook.

I dont believe that is correct. The SDCC is just a splash page isnt it? I believe the first preview was Walking Dead 99, 2nd preview Harvest 4 and 3rd preview PP#7

e.s. said the very first concept of Nowhere Men was in fact in the SDCC yearbook 2010. (thumbs u

Annihilation Conquest finally taking off.....would you buy from a guy with 0 feedback tho?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/ANNIHILATION-CONQUEST-1-2-3-4-5-6-GUARDIANS-of-the-GALAXY-marvel-/271162565219?pt=US_Comic_Books&hash=item3f228c6263

You can easily find every issue of that series online for cover, except for 6, which can be found on ebay for 20-25 bucks any given week.

:golfclap:

I love you internet tough guys....it's like they build you on some giant assembly line and there's almost no end to production.

5K8oMeEk9K.jpg

Well, keep on keepin' on truckin. I'll expect your IROC Z to come screeching around the corner any time now. :)

This made me snort out loud at work. :roflmao:

its been too long since jimmy complained that this thread was off track.

Yeah....where is pasta fagioli boy? I miss his contributions!

He became a star over in comics general with his latest video...

I think he left us little people. :roflmao: