• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,835 posts in this topic

its pretty sharp, but has ink transference along the spine as you can see...

I'll either throw it in with my hastings thread or put it on eBay and see what happens...they must have cleaned out someones pull or something cause this just appeared randomly. They mostly just have a bunch of copies of 3.

Edited by Shaven Kev

Couple sites have Nowhere Men 4 and Peter Panzerfaust 10 available but I doubt theyll be around long

Midtown has limit 1 per on pp 10 I think and is the only site with #4 available for preorder from what ive seen

Couple sites have Nowhere Men 4 and Peter Panzerfaust 10 available but I doubt theyll be around long

Midtown has limit 1 per on pp 10 I think and is the only site with #4 available for preorder from what ive seen

You would think the print run would have jumped to accommodate.

You would think the print run would have jumped to accommodate.

There is still the possibility it has I suppose... Guess well have to see how much will be available next wed

Actually Im surprised you can even order them now since the last issues of each series havent even been available at this point

I just found two runs of Annihilation Conquest 1-6 and prologue. One VF+ and one NM+. I think I might slab #6 at Philly comic con. I am going to list the VF one on the boards tonight after the one on eBay sold for $40-50 with one picture and 0 feedback.

Sex came out today and is selling for $8-$10 already

On ebay.

Well SEX sells but after you read this awful comic you won't want to do it for a while.

I was at my LCS today and they had a huge stack of Sex #1. Looks like a generous print run to me. I didn't buy it, at a glance it didn't look that good.

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_odkw=promethea+32&LH_Sold=1&_osacat=63&_from=R40&LH_Complete=1&_trksid=p2045573.m570.l1313&_nkw=Knights+of+the+dinner+table+1&_sacat=63

This is a $100 book and it doesn't vary much by condition if these sales are an indication. It must be the comic/gamer crossover crowd. This series has been running for a while.

Sex came out today and is selling for $8-$10 already

On ebay.

Well SEX sells but after you read this awful comic you won't want to do it for a while.

I was at my LCS today and they had a huge stack of Sex #1. Looks like a generous print run to me. I didn't buy it, at a glance it didn't look that good.

Wow. I may pick up #2 to see if it is going anywhere, but my suggestion is to unload these pretty quick, it's terrible.