• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,833 posts in this topic

Gotta love autocorrect on a mobile posting. "help for bed is a copy of the activity number 1 from Image Comics"

Hey Larry,

Who's the people that are sending the hate mail? Are they LCS's? Lurkers? or what? I'm kinda curious now...haha.

And BTW, excellent job on the newsletter, I like it. :)

Thanks!

Lurkers & newbies WANT my market report.

There is a sect of boardie insiders that think they're reinventing the wheel by finding a few undiscovered gems. Those are the guys that panties are in a bunch.

The hobby is for everyone to enjoy..

#comicmarket report 03-25 -13 & What's selling in Lowell, MA

http://conta.cc/YCUu39

Love it! Nice work Larry and I really, really appreciate the reference and the link. Makes me smile. (thumbs u

Thanks

I try to upgrade it a bit each week...

Nice article, a couple things though: The Cap 157 issue...is that the Viper that will be in the film? I thought it was Madame Hydra ( Cap 110 )? Why Uncanny 173,74 and not 118 her first appearance. Also I think you meant 172-73 for those Uncanny issues.

Edited by MrWeen

Love it! Nice work Larry and I really, really appreciate the reference and the link. Makes me smile. (thumbs u

Thanks

Nice article, a couple things though: The Cap 157 issue...is that the Viper that will be in the film? I thought it was Madame Hydra ( Cap 110 )? Why Uncanny 173,74 and not 118 her first appearance. Also I think you meant 172-73 for those Uncanny issues.

I have NO idea which Viper will be in the film.

Correct on the Uncanny numbering.

#118 is ALREADY expensive

Thanks

I have NO idea which Viper will be in the film.

Correct on the Uncanny numbering.

#118 is ALREADY expensive

So then why is issue 157 on your undervalued list?

118 doesn't seem that expensive...

.http://www.ebay.com/itm/Uncanny-X-Men-118-1979-Sun-Fire-Claremont-Byrne-Very-Fine-/140937611070?pt=US_Comic_Books&hash=item20d089473e

Love that market report - Thanks again LarrysComics

Funny that Activity #1 is going up

I tried to find the 3 copies I thought I had left this morning, but I guess I gave or threw those away as well. Started with 9 copies when it came out but gave a bunch away after reading - complete mess. The three guys I gave them to no longer have them in selling condition either lol.

Edited by wushugushu

Prophet is so good. I can't even explain why I like it.

It's just so out there and wild.

Very weird, but enjoyable.

Very enjoyable series. Wacky out there ideas but enjoyable.

If you read Jodorowsky / Moebius stories in the 70s and 80s, not too difficult to get your head around. Decent series. (thumbs u

I tried to find the 3 copies I thought I had left this morning, but I guess I gave or threw those away as well. Started with 9 copies when it came out but gave a bunch away after reading - complete mess. The three guys I gave them to no longer have them in selling condition either lol.

I gave mine away as freebies when I sold other stuff.....oh well, it happens

I gave mine away as freebies when I sold other stuff.....oh well, it happens

I should have 25 copies acquired very soon.... ;)

Thanks

172-174 is the Wolverine Japan storyline where he wed's Markio.

Obviously not a modern book, but with the new Guardians Of The Galaxy series coming out and The Badoon being the aliens the team will be fighting, does anyone expect a spike in Silver Surfer #2, 1st series? Could be a key sleeper