• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,829 posts in this topic

ZOMG Pepper Potts getting her own suit in Iron Man 3. Anyone going to pick up Iron Man 10?

Invincible Iron-Man #10? A few weeks behind picking it up. Good luck with the hunt though.

I'm a lurker. I like to read the thread but I don't sell anything. :hi: Been considering making a try at some speculation flipping but every other time I tried I just end up failing miserably.

Any suggestions for a newbie flipper? Not asking what books, I can do my own research on that easy enough. Obviously scans over pictures, but raw vs. CGC? What days are good to put auctions up for? How long? BIN or bids?

Do not list a comic as rare or HTF and then have a picture of 20 or 30 of them together as your ebay picture for that item. I see so many ebay auctions that do this its just epic fail.

ZOMG Pepper Potts getting her own suit in Iron Man 3. Anyone going to pick up Iron Man 10, or whatever it is where she gets her own suit?

She's getting a suit... Too much metal/clothing... unless it is a bikini version!

ZOMG Pepper Potts getting her own suit in Iron Man 3. Anyone going to pick up Iron Man 10?

Invincible Iron-Man #10? A few weeks behind picking it up. Good luck with the hunt though.

lol naw I'm not into this game. I've gotten screwed too many times trying to play the flipping market. I read an article telling me to get it a couple of months ago, and didn't and I just saw the new trailer where she was officially in it.

lol naw I'm not into this game. I've gotten screwed too many times trying to play the flipping market. I read an article telling me to get it a couple of months ago, and didn't and I just saw the new trailer where she was officially in it.

They are out there to be found. I saw the regular #10 this past weekend. The 2nd print and barcode "error" one are a little harder now to find for $2-4.

This week will be all The Activity and Prophet. Opposite ends of the spectrum. And then an overload of East of West and Batman Inc #9.

there is still one book that has quietly avoided the Eye of Sauron...

And lets keep it that way for a little bit longer eh.

Wait for release day and then pump it to hell!

Wonder if its the one I'm thinking it is, as im surprised there's been no mention of it on here.

Everybody already knows about Betty & Veronica Double Digest #211, 100 issues reserved.

jan130848.jpg

Also, pretty sure Guardians of the Galaxy is not slipping under anyone's radar...

Wo! 1st 3-some in a comic!?!?!?

They are out there to be found. I saw the regular #10 this past weekend. The 2nd print and barcode "error" one are a little harder now to find for $2-4.

+1 I just picked up a few of the 2nd prints online for cover.

Edited by zekebarrett

I do everything BIN with 4 pictures because I don't have a scanner. And most of my books sell on eBay on Sunday night. On here it is all over the place.

But I also have a few hundred positive feedback and no negatives, so you might need more pictures or lower prices sinces people might not trust your grade.

Just go to local comic shows and buy Batgirl #13 die cut for $10 and flip it for $30 still. I've been doing it for weeks. Saga 1-8 1st print you can find for cover still. Easy money.

Funny...I've posted a guaranteed 9.8 copy up twice on ebay for $39.99 w/ free USPS priority box shipping with no takers. Good, clear scans, and 7 day BIN...nothing!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/261180987406?ssPageName=STRK:MEUSX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1562.l2649

Not to mention I found a Dark Horse Presents #11 today at cover. Strict 9.6/9.8 by the looks of it before actually removing from the bag yet. I thought this book was still selling strong until I got home and saw recent sold listings, and was like... :tonofbricks:

Okay ya'll, so I think I got it. I'm going to re-list with this new title:

Batgirl #13 (New 52) Die Cut Cover NM/MT 9.8 Nearly Flawless Free Box Shipping-SUPER, MEGA, RARE, HTF, DIE-CUT COVER BONANZA!!!!!! NOT (Peter Panzerfaust CGC PGX Newsstand Nowhere Men Manhattan Projects Saga), but still kinda cool! LOOK!!!

Plus I'll jack the BIN up $10 more and see what happens :insane:

Not to mention I found a Dark Horse Presents #11 today at cover. Strict 9.6/9.8 by the looks of it before actually removing from the bag yet. I thought this book was still selling strong until I got home and saw recent sold listings, and was like... :tonofbricks:

that will happen when everyone buys stacks of the book from tfaw for 40% off the 7.99 price tag and flood ebay with .99 no reserve auctions.