• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,835 posts in this topic

Red Hood and the Outlaws #1 @ $15+ & 5 bids.

I put one up last week.. 19.99 +shipping BIN and it sold a day later

Crazy. Might have to hit the LCS a little sooner than Wednesday this week. When did this book come out? hm

It was part of the New 52 launch I do believe.

:censored: I'm kicking myself for some of the books I passed on.

Crazy. Might have to hit the LCS a little sooner than Wednesday this week. When did this book come out? hm

This book is long sold out.......only found three copies in all of my Hastings(13 locations) dumpster diving. It was easier to find Nightwing # 1 and # 4.

Yep.. came out October 2011 I believe.

Funny thing is.. I walked in to a shop that had a bin filled with New 52 books. As soon as I walked over to the box, the owner said: "Anything in the box is a dollar. The New 52 was the worst thing DC has ever done. I just want to get rid of them."

Ended up grabbing Nightwing, Red Hood and Suicide Squad #1s. I even got one of them free because he hated the New 52 so much that he said they were 'buy two get one free"

This was less than a year ago, when Nightwing was already going for $20 on eBay.

Not that this is new but the prices seem pretty crazy.

Spawn #9 NM @ $50 & 8 bids.

I think all the spawn 9 prices are crazy, but that one being the UPC variant, is much, much more rare than a regular # 9.

If regulars are selling for $10-20. Upc version hitting $50-75 seems logical to me.. ( based on the crazy market for the book atm )

Funny thing is.. I walked in to a shop that had a bin filled with New 52 books. As soon as I walked over to the box, the owner said: "Anything in the box is a dollar. The New 52 was the worst thing DC has ever done. I just want to get rid of them."

Ended up grabbing Nightwing, Red Hood and Suicide Squad #1s. I even got one of them free because he hated the New 52 so much that he said they were 'buy two get one free"

This was less than a year ago, when Nightwing was already going for $20 on eBay.

Nightwing 4 has cooled hasn't it? I remember selling my copy for $20+ last year.

Nightwing 4 has cooled hasn't it? I remember selling my copy for $20+ last year.

I sold a pair in NM to NM+ for more than $20 each in the last two weeks.

I sold a pair in NM to NM+ for more than $20 each in the last two weeks.

I sold a Nightwing 4 that l listed as VF/-NM for $26 just last week. Funny thing is I couldn't move it on the boards at $11.

Everyone on the boards has everything already. I tried selling The Activity #1 NM/NM+ from $55 dropped down to $30. I sold it on eBay on Friday for $60. The only stuff that sells quick here are slabs.

Don't look now but Bad Medicine from Oni has movie rumours..........

April fools!!!!!

Edited by THB

i'm starting to think you can get more on ebay even with the fees than you can selling certain comics to boardies.

This has been true for 10 yrs tho. I do like offering to boardies first, but only for 24 hrs. Then it's off to the bay.

How are the Saga 2nd and 3rd prints doing? Is there a demand for them? I found a 2nd print of issue 3 and I remember seeing some rather high prices on the boards for them awhile back. Still worth flipping?