• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,835 posts in this topic

Are back issues (no #1's) of Activity worth picking up for cover to flip? I spotted a few at my LCS today but wasn't sure if it was just #1 that was heating up.

I know #1 has come down a bit but it's still selling over $10, however not sure on the other issues. I would suggest you check Ebay's completed auctions for the other issues.

I usually get some with a bunch of recent negatives winning my auctions...so doesn't matter when they end.

I know exactly what you mean. I had some guy win my TSG lot on Monday night and has still not paid me. Emailed me today saying that he is getting errors with ebay and wanted to pay outside of ebay. No thanks.

I usually get some with a bunch of recent negatives winning my auctions...so doesn't matter when they end.

I know exactly what you mean. I had some guy win my TSG lot on Monday night and has still not paid me. Emailed me today saying that he is getting errors with ebay and wanted to pay outside of ebay. No thanks.

Really...? I would totally let him send a money order. No fees, no returns...and then you can cancel the transaction and get your eBay fees back, too.

Marvel changing the name of S.H.I.E.L.D. to Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. should help Agent Couslon's true first appearance down the road!

images_zpsedf8d3cc.jpg

No. It wont.

Well it should.

I think just as many people are going to car about Agent Couslon's First App as the amount of people that care about Black Nick Fury or Nick Fury's Son Marcus who is Nick Fury. Which would be no one. no one is going to care. :sorry:

Marvel changing the name of S.H.I.E.L.D. to Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. should help Agent Couslon's true first appearance down the road!

images_zpsedf8d3cc.jpg

No. It wont.

Well it should.

it wont. people who read comics dont give a mess about agent coulson

Hello good sir! I've won your auction but all I have is this cashiers check from Nigeria. I'm sending payment but asking that you please wire the difference back to me. lol

images_zpsedf8d3cc.jpg

No. It wont.

Well it should.

lol

I have to agree.

images_zpsedf8d3cc.jpg

No. It wont.

Well it should.

That's a generalization of the comic reading community, I'm sure there are plenty of readers who care a great deal about Agent Coulson, Sitwell, Hill etc.

The Third Picture is the DEMO Copy.

I am officially confused by that auction and immediately regret posting it.

The Third Picture is the DEMO Copy.

I am officially confused by that auction and immediately regret posting it.

Cool cover, really awful comic by Snyder.

The "demo Book" The one with no UPC- code Is a rare book. First print in the regular Batman series no more than 3000 (?) on the print run and half the stores will really use it as a demo and fold it. this book has some modern potential. Jaffe cover i am buying.

Anyone else notice the Batman MAD Variant that says DEMO on it instead of 3.99? Its an RPP one per retailer variant or something.

I have two.

I had my pick at my LCS. I picked the demo.