• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,832 posts in this topic

DC Entertainment Provides Retailers with Free Sample Copies of Batman #19 MAD Variant Edition

Retailers, the Batman #19 MAD Variant is set to arrive in stores on April 10 with a Fold-In cover by Al Jaffee.

Now, DC announces that retailers who ordered this variant edition will receive one free sample copy of it. The sample copy is distinguished from other MAD variant copies by its lack of UPC code.

This sample copy is intended for display, so your customers can see how the fold-in works. This will allow you to protect your full copies from being

Marvel changing the name of S.H.I.E.L.D. to Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. should help Agent Couslon's true first appearance down the road!

images_zpsedf8d3cc.jpg

No. It wont.

Well it should.

it wont. people who read comics dont give a mess about agent coulson

I didn't give a mess about Agent Coulson when he died in the film. lol

Marvel changing the name of S.H.I.E.L.D. to Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. should help Agent Couslon's true first appearance down the road!

images_zpsedf8d3cc.jpg

No. It wont.

Well it should.

He is going to be a character in the TV series...

Batwing #19 could be a decent Modern as well super low print run for a regular DC book under 20,000 and Luke Fox is interesting. This is his first appearance in continuity? He could end up being better than the Batwing.

I agree on this one. This will have longer legs than most of speculated books.

Batwing #19 is SOLD out ! as of 2 days ago cannot order more from Diamond. Still cover on eBay . This is a sleeper for sure who knows! need a Crystal ball.

The cover is intriguing to me. Haven't been reading it. How's the writing?

images_zpsedf8d3cc.jpg

No. It wont.

Well it should.

You'd think Lucius Fox being played by Morgan Freeman and appearing in all 3 Batman movies would've caused his first appearance in comics to get a bump, but looking at ebay I'd say it didn't.

I think if you're in a suit you're not getting a bump. Now if Coulson were to become the Vision like it was hinted at last year....

images_zpsedf8d3cc.jpg

No. It wont.

Well it should.

You'd think Lucius Fox being played by Morgan Freeman and appearing in all 3 Batman movies would've caused his first appearance in comics to get a bump, but looking at ebay I'd say it didn't.

I think if you're in a suit you're not getting a bump. Now if Coulson were to become the Vision like it was hinted at last year....

Fair point but Coulson resonated with many fans, die hards and casual fans really liked his role, i am not sure you can say that Fox had the same effect on viewers but I still think the Batman 307 Whitman Variant should be worth a lot more than it is.

I had such high hopes for Ten Grand and Jupiter's Legacy to be the next big thing...but with both getting a billion covers I am definitely getting turned off.

Sooo, you think multiple covers will affect their content?

Make the material unreadable?

Oh, I forget where I am.

This is the CGC boards.

Buy low & sell high.

;)

images_zpsedf8d3cc.jpg

No. It wont.

Well it should.

I mean...he's just a guy with a gun.

Maybe he workouts out more than your average guy.

He could probably bald you to death.