• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,829 posts in this topic

Is there any story associated with all those nude covers or are folks just buying it for the T&A? I never understood why those were such popular comics....if you've got a hardon for nude stuff: hit the magazine stand and pick up juggs or snatch or whatever. Why bother with the comic version at all?

Is there any story associated with all those nude covers or are folks just buying it for the T&A? I never understood why those were such popular comics....if you've got a hardon for nude stuff: hit the magazine stand and pick up juggs or snatch or whatever. Why bother with the comic version at all?

100% agree. And I have no idea why these books do so well. But maybe I'm not informed. Perhaps it's a great series. (shrug)

I would've thought the invention of the internet would've taken out the mags at the newsstand. lol

I would've thought the invention of the internet would've taken out the mags at the newsstand. lol

I thought the same, but maybe folks are just hungry for printed media...

Either way, if you're trying to get your jollies on.....there are probably better sources to explore. :)

Anything with Rorschach and baked goods is a big turn on for me lol

Send me your addy. I've got picture of Dr. Manhattan feeding Rorschach a baked alaska with whipped cream on his nipples. I'm sure it's suitable for framing. :wink: