• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,829 posts in this topic

Hate to interrupt this lovers quarrel but I made a nice haul today at cover. I was like a kid t a candy store.

a>

Nice pickups. I saw a bunch of Rachel Rising 6-15 at the shop today . Do you think any of those are worth picking up ?

What happened to tankcomics? This looks like a Ryan listing. Nice price.

Edit: Oh recently changed username.

Edited by Luis Suarez

What happened to tankcomics? This looks like a Ryan listing. Nice price.

Edit: Oh recently changed username.

I'm still around as the TC.

This is Chaseman's book (boardie)

I would pick up Rachel Rising at cover. Don't want to miss your chance at the next hot thing. Not saying it will reach SG or PP status but a forty dollar investment that could easily double.

Sounds good. I would like to read them anyway. The majority people here seem to like it.

I would pick up Rachel Rising at cover. Don't want to miss your chance at the next hot thing. Not saying it will reach SG or PP status but a forty dollar investment that could easily double.

Sounds good. I would like to read them anyway. The majority people here seem to like it.

Read 1-12 within the past week.

Simply awesome!

I was able to get 1-15 raw and am definitely in for the ride.

Also bought Echo and think I'm going to read that next.

Simply awesome!

You will love Echo too. Theres a new book waiting to be discovered around every corner these days. Its a great time to be a reader!

Simply awesome!

You will love Echo too. Theres a new book waiting to be discovered around every corner these days. Its a great time to be a reader!

It truly is and RR is awesome. I have yet to read the second trade. Will be looking to finish filling in the gaps on my floppies sometime as well.

I would pick up Rachel Rising at cover. Don't want to miss your chance at the next hot thing. Not saying it will reach SG or PP Revival status but a forty dollar investment that could easily double.

Fixed that for you. (thumbs u

I know Annihilation Conquest 6 is hot, but I don't ever see them on ebay cgc graded. I looked on the census and cannot find it either. I know mine is coming back 9.8, but I was wondering how many others there are.

Edit: Nevermind, I looked again and it appears I am the only one on the census.

Edited by mccollect

You sure are. I am qurious as to seeing the 9.8 when you get it back. I have 2 really nice copies, but with the printing defects that Marvel books had then I'm always weary to send them off to CGC. Marvel books from then always had those weird spine wrinkles and such.

I know Annihilation Conquest 6 is hot, but I don't ever see them on ebay cgc graded. I looked on the census and cannot find it either. I know mine is coming back 9.8, but I was wondering how many others there are.

Edit: Nevermind, I looked again and it appears I am the only one on the census.

Can somebody explain why AC #6 gets love right now? Have people actually read the book? It IS NOT the 1st appearance of the current guardians team, I got rid of mine ASAP when people started buyer AC 6 for no reason.

it does feature the first "team" starlord leads, being forced by the kree, using "criminals" like rocket, groot, deathbird, mr universe, mantis and bug. But even that teams 1st appearance and story is starlord conquest #1. AC 6 only hints at the Guardians of the Galaxy in the end with starlord telling nova that he wants to take a more proactive stance. No firsts of any team happen in AC 6.

The "movie" and current run Guardians teams 1st appearance is guardians #1 abbett/landing, where they are joined mid-mission and we find starlord used mantis to trick them into getting together.

Just saying...