• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,839 posts in this topic

You want my Champ Baily on the GB Packers?

Pat

We would take him for league minimum, would be a good practice squad player. He could tell our youngsters horror stories about getting beat HUGE in the final minutes of big games.

Proud Packers Owner since 1997 ;)

Wow, one bad game and he's league minimum?

I guess to make the deal official, Elway will shake hands with his Packer-beating Super Bowl ring on.

Pat

sorry fellas but if you are going off topic it had better be about tom brady getting another ring!

The one player/ team that I can't stand/hate the most in any sport.

Boo!

New Mutants 16 is growing legs. Cheap copies are drying up and it's starting to move to a solid $10 book.

This was hot a few years ago, wasn't it?

This has been a fairly steady $5 book for some time. Seeing the sales it has now is news for the last 3ish years of my knowledge.

Definitely keeping my eye on this book.

New Mutants 16 is growing legs. Cheap copies are drying up and it's starting to move to a solid $10 book.

This was hot a few years ago, wasn't it?

This has been a fairly steady $5 book for some time. Seeing the sales it has now is news for the last 3ish years of my knowledge.

Definitely keeping my eye on this book.

Was worth alot more when Brubaker was writing X-men and had Warpath front and center.

Instead of trying to mask or hide the fact just say that Bishop and Warpath are confirmed for the X-Men Days of Future Past movie.

Uncanny X-Men #282 (1st Bishop)

New Mutants #16 (1st Warpath)

Instead of trying to mask or hide the fact just say that Bishop and Warpath are confirmed for the X-Men Days of Future Past movie.

New Mutants #16 (1st Warpath)

That says nothing of their actual "heating up on eBay". You can buy Uncanny X-Men #282 all day ~$5. You can't do that with New Mutants #16.

Edited by Mr Wiggles

http://www.deadline.com/2013/04/corey-stoll-to-star-in-the-strain-guillermo-del-toro-series-fx/

Could be interesting with Carlton Cuse and Del Toro involved who both have other comic / manga adaptations on the boil. Not read The Strain yet... any thoughts? Will be checking it out later but it looks like FX has jumped in on this one.

This isn't the first time I have seen someone here beat these guys to the punch.

http://www.bleedingcool.com/2013/04/27/the-strain-1-starts-to-ratchet-up-on-ebay-from-1-to-13/

New Mutants #16 (1st Warpath) [/quote

Perfect.

I cannot figure why New Mutants 16 is seeing the rise while Uncanny 317 Newsstand can be found cheap.

Comics that SHOULD be heatin' up on Ebay:

Spider-Man 365 Newsstand ( first Spider-Man 2099 )

Bishop the Last X-Man 16 ( Last Issue )

Spider-Man 2099 1 2nd print, 45,46

Iron Man 12 ( first Controller )

Incredible Hulk 272 Newsstand ( Rocket Raccoon )

Annihilation Star Lord 4 ( Survey Variant )

Comics that SHOULD be heatin' up on Ebay:

Spider-Man 365 Newsstand ( first Spider-Man 2099 ) - Preview (Larry has 6 longboxes full so no heat here)

Marvel Previews #83 - 1st appearance of Bishop the Last X-Man 16 ( Last Issue ) ;)

Spider-Man 2099 1 2nd print, 45,46

Iron Man 12 ( first Controller )

Incredible Hulk 272 Newsstand ( Rocket Raccoon ) - :gossip: it's #271

Annihilation Star Lord 4 ( Survey Variant )

sorted