• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,829 posts in this topic

Also found this auction for Futurama comics interesting - Futurama #27 & 29-36 @ $36 & 4 bids interesting because it seems to me that Futurama is getting trendy. hm

Isn't the "final" episode being shown sometime soon?

havnt they already had like two final episodes?

Also found this auction for Futurama comics interesting - Futurama #27 & 29-36 @ $36 & 4 bids interesting because it seems to me that Futurama is getting trendy. hm

I think so and the word is out that there's a petition or something online to bring it back again.

I love Bender as much as the next guy, but sometimes something good has to be laid to rest.

If it found a permanent home on Adult Swim, i think it'd stick around for a while. The re-runs were doing pretty well, which had a hand in relaunching the series like they did with Family Guy.

I think Cartoon Network/Adult Swim tried to purchase it after Fox's contract expired, but Comedy Central swooped in and grabbed it away from Cartoon Network/Adult Swim.

There was a funny 20 second exchange between Frylock and Meatwad on ATHF about this a few years ago.

Edited by awakeintheashes

Aqua teen hunger force is one of the cartoons of our time.

where is its comic book?!

Like the live action episode where T-Pain is frylock and that guy from Archer played Shake and stuff

I'm just as surprised as you are that it hasn't been a comic yet.

Like the live action episode where T-Pain is frylock and that guy from Archer played Shake and stuff

That guy is H.Jon Benjamin. He's also the voice of Bob on Bob's Burgers.

In fairness, ATHF did get a movie feature.

That guy is H.Jon Benjamin. He's also the voice of Bob on Bob's Burgers.

In fairness, ATHF did get a movie feature.

Forget all that and Dr. Katz. He's Coach John McGuirk from Home Movies...

He'd know how to heat up eBay with some modern comics.

:golfclap:

I'm still waiting for a Wonder Showzen comic!

Futurama has always sold well the last few years. Sets and the SDCC book sell very well. Early issues pull good prices as well. There are even newstand copies that are tough to get in high grade that sell well.

Futurama has always sold well the last few years. Sets and the SDCC book sell very well. Early issues pull good prices as well. There are even newstand copies that are tough to get in high grade that sell well.

hm

Be fun to see a CGC collection of all the books.

HEY ANDY / BEIGE / AUSTRALIAN GUY

when you sold your Crossed #0 CGC 9.8 you put "movie soon" in the heading.

Was that based on the 2010 news when the series was first launched or was new information released that I can't find?

Jimmy Linguini