• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,835 posts in this topic

Harley Quinn Alex Ross has been making me a decent amount of money. I found about 10 of them last con I was at about a month ago. $8 a piece. I've been doing BIN for $40+ depending on condition.

9.8's of the Harley Quinn Ross have been rising in price as well. I sold one on Ebay in Feb for $130, I just checked and saw sold listings of $180, $159 and a BIN/OBO $200 as well. The BA 12 seems to just keeping climbing in price and popularity as is far outpacing the Ross HQ NN.

I bet the winning bidder gets buyers remorse and never pays.

I'm to the point where I just don't believe that these non BIN auctions that reach ridiculous prices are actually getting paid after the fact. Very little seller protection on ebay. Lots of winning bids are from low <100 rated buyers who could've created new accounts because of non paying strikes on other accounts.

I'm to the point where I just don't believe that these non BIN auctions that reach ridiculous prices are actually getting paid after the fact. Very little seller protection on ebay. Lots of winning bids are from low <100 rated buyers who could've created new accounts because of non paying strikes on other accounts.

Lets say you do a search on ebay.

What does it mean if the number to the right is in red and not the normal green?

I noticed it yesterday with the East of West RRP Auction:

Screenshot2013-05-28at104929PM_zps2149772d.png

I'm pretty sure for an auction that indicates it hasn't been paid for yet, or that it didn't sell (if it got zero bids).
It goes under completed listings red then changes to green when paid + it's also posted to Sold Listings. It stays red if it's not paid for, gets no bids or the reserve is not met. So many rules.... :ohnoez:

152.50 winning bid! Now that is truly ridiculous... What are these people thinking? :screwy:

Uncanny X-Force #5 Variant @ $21+ & 14 bids. Probably has something to do with the new interest in the character.

:cloud9: NM Annual #2 :cloud9:

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=6717125#Post6717125

Edited by awakeintheashes