• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,835 posts in this topic

HEATING UP...

22392.jpg

Probably because the review scores for the game are in

IGN 10/10

Eurogamer 10/10

Eurogamer IT/Sp 10/10

Edge 10/10

CVG 10/10

Destructoid 10/10

Machinima 10/10

Adam Sessler 5/5

thesixaxis 10/10

Gamereactor 10/10

VideoGamer 10/10

ibtimes 10/10

PS-Lifestyle 10/10

Digital Spy 10/10

Digital Fix 10/10

Post Arcade 10/10

speciogames 10/10

Gamingbolt 10/10

Godisageek 10/10

OPM 10/10

Pushsquare 10/10

PS-Nation 10/10

Giantbomb 5/5

Techdigest 5/5

Gamesradar 5/5

TheMirror 5/5

Guardian 5/5

Telegraph 5/5

Gameblog 5/5

CheatCodeCentral 5/5

:o:o:o

I do fabulous with video game tie ins...

I ALWAYS go big on them.

Yes, even Ratchet & Clank.

Amazon is a BEAST for selling this type of material.

Usually tiptop dollar.

How quickly do you move stuff over to the $1 bin!?

Usually fairly quickly, I was taken by surprise on this one.......especially being a mini.

I don't think any of my LCS have a $1 bin. The one charges a quarter extra when he moves it from shelf to long boxes to cover cost of bag and board hah.

Usually fairly quickly, I was taken by surprise on this one.......especially being a mini.

I don't think any of my LCS have a $1 bin. The one charges a quarter extra when he moves it from shelf to long boxes to cover cost of bag and board hah.

I wish more stores would do that instead of sticking stickers on floppy books saying 25cent or 75 cents.

I go to one shop that has probably 200 long boxes at $1. I pulled many good books out from there. It's smart business, he clears them out and makes room for more and after all, what's hot today may not be tomorrow , last month I pulled out a sixth gun #1 and the FCBD , I was like MONIES, but now.........it is sitting in my long box and he made $2 :roflmao:

5ee0b3b0d8eeabc9451ee67b3a36f44f_zpsd90f25fb.jpg

3b904dfd429b16b8ef89bb212baf3470_zps7b3f943d.jpg

Seriously??? I bet they sit along time, if not forever.

Yeah. I learned with The Sixth Gun to flip moderns fast. I was turning down offers that were 80-95% my asking price. I'll never do that again, but who knows when I'll be in that situation again. And I'll stick to holding Silver/Bronze and high grade Copper.

Yeah. I learned with The Sixth Gun to flip moderns fast. I was turning down offers that were 80-95% my asking price. I'll never do that again, but who knows when I'll be in that situation again. And I'll stick to holding Silver/Bronze and high grade Copper.

Ya I hear ya, I do moderns to support other habits .... ;):grin:

Be on the lookout for the employee only variant.

That's not true, that supposed variant is included with all of the PS3 The Last of Us special editions. It definitely won't be rarer than the standard 1st print as Sony will make at least a 100,000 of those special editions to sell all around the world.

Like shown here in the Joel edition

gaming-the-last-of-us-joel-edition.jpg

High grade copper keys :cloud9:

Edited by awakeintheashes

Be on the lookout for the employee only variant.

That's not true, that supposed variant is included with all of the PS3 The Last of Us special editions. It definitely won't be rarer than the standard 1st print as Sony will make at least a 100,000 of those special editions to sell all around the world.

Like shown here in the Joel edition

gaming-the-last-of-us-joel-edition.jpg

That's a mini comic. At least what it says in the description.