• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,842 posts in this topic

Some interesting books that seem to be in demand on eBay:

Wolverine Battles The Hulk (180-181 Reprints) @ $20 & 26 bids.

Morning Glories #1 2nd print @ $20 & 21 bids.

Batman #357 @ $12 & 3 bids.

Todd The Ugiest Kid in the World #1 @ $39 & 3 bids.

Batman Adventures #16 @ $24 & 8 bids.

Batman #608 2nd print @ $26 & 4 bids.

Deadpool #65 @ $31 & 7 bids.

More on the Lyria Exchange website

Batman Adventures #16?? how many of those have i given away?

That books been hot for several years. Sells well all the time.

did not know. thanks. i put aside the Harley covers but i thought that was too many appearances deep to bother.

I did not know as well. Who knew? (shrug);)

Watson And Holmes #1

That is all.

I just picked up three covers. I'm going to take the 10 block bike ride over to Locust Moon on Saturday for the signing. Anyone else going? I have no idea how many copies they have stashed away.

Watson And Holmes #1

That is all.

I just picked up three covers. I'm going to take the 10 block bike ride over to Locust Moon on Saturday for the signing. Anyone else going? I have no idea how many copies they have stashed away.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=121145937047

He's sold 4 sets today in seconds from what I see.

I picked up 1 copy each of Cover A and Cover B. Went to four stores today and only two of the stores had ordered copies.

Bleedingcool has two articles about the book and one suggesting its on the New York Times "books to read" list or something.

I'm starting to realize how lucky I am to have the LCS I have. All they really do is push Justice League and the rest are small press. Oni Press always sends them the con exclusives. They had a bunch of the Think Tank #1 variants.

Watson and Holmes they had 10 copies left today. And I asked them if they heard of the Locust Moon (seriously minutes away) signing and they had no idea what the store even was.

I also picked up a bunch of Todds, but forgot to look at Clone. I know they didn't have the variant because I looked for my PC before.

Edited by Taco

a new take on well known characters combined with a small print run...could be Peter Panzerfaust all over again. Plus Sherlock Holmes and John Watson are already back in the public eye with the success of Sherlock and Elementary...

Now it's just getting silly!

the funny part is, the book isn't that good..lol..Was there another tv or movie announcement about watson and holmes I missed?

Haven't seen the book, but if the it's not that good inside, maybe it stands to be 10x better than the cover.

Watson And Holmes #1

That is all.

Why not just drive?

a new take on well known characters combined with a small print run...could be Peter Panzerfaust all over again. Plus Sherlock Holmes and John Watson are already back in the public eye with the success of Sherlock and Elementary...

Hmmm.

eBay keeps telling me that EVERY comic not produced by Marvel or DC is the next Peter Panzerslice.

(shrug)

Takes on this situation:

My comic dealer ordered me three copies of Lazarus #1. Diamond accidently didn't ship them. When he went to get it corrected, Diamond says that they are sold out, but will ship 2nd prints.

Anyone get screwed over like this by Diamond before?

Now it's just getting silly!

the funny part is, the book isn't that good..lol..Was there another tv or movie announcement about watson and holmes I missed?

Most of the Holmes comics, movies etc are just not that good. I don't know why people keep making them. Other than the film Young Sherock Homes and these comics I can't think of another translation worth owning.

800109_zps9dddb1e8.jpg