• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,829 posts in this topic

I shutter to think if DC would've found a killer actor for both Supes and Batman years ago and stayed loyal and consistent through all the movies like Hugh Jackman has for Wolverine. IMO they would be reaping the rewards a lot more than currently. 2c

Wolverine Origins sucked donkey scrote- what's your point?

ugghh another movie Ryan Reynolds ruined....that guy is like movie kryptonite

Remember when he was in good movies? You know, 2002?

Even his good movies were mess.

I shutter to think if DC would've found a killer actor for both Supes and Batman years ago and stayed loyal and consistent through all the movies like Hugh Jackman has for Wolverine. IMO they would be reaping the rewards a lot more than currently. 2c

Got me to thinking.... what was Ryan Reynolds stand out role? The one that just set it off? That's a toughie

SUPERMAN BATMAN MOVIE 2015

So Superman will laser eye everyone, while not being affected by bullets, punches, or energy blasts.

And Batman will...........give him moral support and possibly a bagel sandwich??

:roflmao:

+1 - can someone point me toward a superman/batman saga in the comics that worked. DKR? thanks

Worlds Finest by Gibbons and Rude

Waiting was amazing, but that was after he got famous on Two Guys and a pizza show which later turned into one guy and a girl and a pizza shop which turned into two guys and a girl or something?

anyways, it was that and Van Wilder that had people taking notice. He was phenomenal in Van Wilder, and Van Wilder wasn't the greatest movie.

There is no way in hell that Batman and Superman have an overly adversarial relationship in this movie. The stakes are too high for DC to allow the American (and worldwide) public to need to choose sides with these characters and have them be enemies. There may be some "I don't trust you" mess, but it will end there. DC has a ways to go to catch Marvel in world-building for their movie franchises. It would be pretty awesome to go the other way though and have them be enemies. Exciting stuff no matter what

SUPERMAN BATMAN MOVIE 2015

So Superman will laser eye everyone, while not being affected by bullets, punches, or energy blasts.

And Batman will...........give him moral support and possibly a bagel sandwich??

:roflmao:

someone doesnt read superman or batman :(

Waiting was amazing, but that was after he got famous on Two Guys and a pizza show which later turned into one guy and a girl and a pizza shop which turned into two guys and a girl or something?

anyways, it was that and Van Wilder that had people taking notice. He was phenomenal in Van Wilder, and Van Wilder wasn't the greatest movie.

Van Wilder was great and I will never look at silk sheets and oil the same way again lol

Van Wilder was great and I will never look at silk sheets and oil the same way again lol

Nor custard filled donuts. :sick:

Many months from now, we may have a Fight Club comicbook in our hands.

http://chuckpalahniuk.tumblr.com/post/56152458381/chuck-palahniuk-announces-a-graphic-novel-sequel-to

YES! I never saw this one! Thanks!

His name is Robert Paulson. His name is Robert Paulson.

I am Jack's broken heart.

You are not your wallet.

Planet Starbucks

I am the all singing, all dancing of the world.

What's a duvet?

Paper Street Soap Co.

Bob was a juicer.

I'm looking for Tyler Durden.

And this is a chemical burn.

................................................... Fight Club, nuff said.

next week seems to be a skip week for me...course I'm on the look out for all the 2nd prints of think tank #1 before the news becomes official that there are only 1,500 of them...

?? HE'S not what ruined that movie. He was in it for like 10 minutes. AWFUL AWFUL -script, plot, etc. (in terms of a movie based on previous work).

Take it as a movie not based on anything, it was fine. Take it as a SUPPOSED Wolverine/X-Men movie. Just awful

Waiting was AMAZING.

Got me to thinking.... what was Ryan Reynolds stand out role? The one that just set it off? That's a toughie

?? Van Wilder was is kind of break-out role I think, and the one he's probably most associated with.

Didn't see Buried, but looks good, and I could see him being good in this, although I wouldn't say it's high profile, even if it is good.

He was great in Waiting, but didn't carry the movie. It was mostly a good ensemble cast and good writing.

?? ?? ??

PS. Ever notice how SO many actors have GIANT faces/heads??

Look at Ryan Reynolds and Ben Affleck. They each must have like 40 pounds of face.