• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,835 posts in this topic

Forever Evil #1 3D (1 per store) there were a few listings between $100 - $200...all of which have sold. There are two auctions ending tomorrow night. It will be interesting to see where they end.

Midtown and a few other online stores have it for $400+

Superman Unchained #1 3D Variant cover remains king @ $252 & 2 bids.

Forever Evil #1 3D 1 Per Store Variant @ $152 & 7 bids.

Batman #1 1:200 Variant @ $122 & 7 bids.

Forever Evil #1 3D 1:25 Variant @ $102 & 12 bids.

Star Wars #1 Sketch Variant @ $61 & 7 bids in VF/NM condition.

Amazing Spider-Man #546 Sketch Variant @ $56 & 16 bids with reserve not met.

So today is all about Forever Evil and DC! There are a ton of Forever Evil's being listed on ebay right now. A TON! :eek:

Todd has the same low print run as WD 1 also. (Around 7500) The unique humor sets it apart from most books out there, so it will have staying power.

Great humor is hard to come by. Think of all the quality sc-fi/fantasy/horror comics that come out each month compared to humorous comics. It is really difficult to write great comedy so when something like this comes along the rise in value is justified. I enjoy this book because the buzz is generates is not artificially created by 3D variants and other gimmicks.

I just bought a copy of Todd #1 and just read it. Loved the humor and I'm now thinking of buying the whole series.