• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,832 posts in this topic

ah, forgot what I posted...now you may scoff since it's a mini, but all I know is people were asking for it and I couldn't find but one copy in 4 stores.

The Trial of the Punisher

It's been delayed until next week in the UK.

Not sure if there was any delay anywhere else

With all the focus pn 3D, infinity, and other gadgets, This one could be a sleeper and may even have low print run. Really liked the story but I think it should be a four issue mini instead of two. I hope the finale don't feel like it was rushed to finish

ah, forgot what I posted...now you may scoff since it's a mini, but all I know is people were asking for it and I couldn't find but one copy in 4 stores.

With all the focus pn 3D, infinity, and other gadgets, This one could be a sleeper and may even have low print run. Really liked the story but I think it should be a four issue mini instead of two. I hope the finale don't feel like it was rushed to finish

:whistle: depends how good your comic shop is. We have these and all of the 'delayed' titles in stock, and have had since last week. Just sayin'

Space Punisher was the best Marvel mini I had read in years but sadly it didn't do much on the back issue market.

:whistle: depends how good your comic shop is. We have these and all of the 'delayed' titles in stock, and have had since last week. Just sayin'

It's great. normally have everything in & sorted on Tuesday not Thursday,

just sayin :whistle:

Let's hope no books blow up on a Wednesday then. lol

Edited by Whizzer

Let's hope no books blow up on a Wednesday then. lol

They don't get sold on Wednesday, good to have a 6th sense about hot books ;)

Edited by songsaboutclouds

I'd say Rat Queens 1:10 is pretty hot right now.

No posts that don't involve 3d!

bah...

I once found it amusing (a while back) when a colleague bought himself the LG Optimus 3D capable smartphone. Grabbed it off of his desk and held the camera on it up to my hand whilst wiggling my fingers saying "Wow it's in 3D!"

Does that count?

The $20 doesn't cover the 10 copies you'd have to buy to get it.

Thats why I'm still holding.

Excellent rationalization.

My miles vary in the UK, seems to be doing better over here. Only 15 on .com right now so IMHO one to watch.

The $20 doesn't cover the 10 copies you'd have to buy to get it.

Thats why I'm still holding.

$6 pre-order from DCBS.

Was wondering about this. Have seen retail from $5 - $11 over here on pre-order.