• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,835 posts in this topic

I was thinking the first full appearance of the Winter Soldier would be higher in light of the movie coming out. 9.8 SS $95 20 min to go

$T2eC16FHJIIFHJG5sli0BSPg1T)Nrw~~60_57.JPG

people want the variant

Hasn't there always been a higher demand for issue 14 than any other issue from the series?

Also how is issue one not considered the first appearance of the Winter Soldier when Batman 655 IS considered the first appearance of Damian Wayne?

Here is the best shot of Damian from 655:

b-655-023_zpsd377e4fe.jpg

Here is the best shot of the Winter Soldier from issue 1 vol. 5 of Cap:

ca-01-04_zps495436b3.jpg

As far as I know 656 of Batman is NOT considered Damian Wayne's first appearance but here is the first image of Damian Wayne ( not in shadows ):

scan0023_zps45119d9c.jpg

Edited by MrWeen

I read sex Criminals #1 three months ago.

IT was amazing. Totally different than what I expected.

It has since sold out at Diamond and is going for a second print.

Take from that what you will.

Should have picked up more from the shop today.

Should have got to the store earlier today. The shop had 6 Joker's Daughter on the shelf, but I must of been like 12th in line. Damn light rail construction!

Got one of each cover except Joker's Daughter, Bane, and Killer Croc.

Regarding another release today,

what are your guys and gals thoughts on Rat Queens??

I picked up one regular and one variant today (during the 3D madness) soley on the popularity of Peter Panzerfaust.

The story really doesn't interest me in the least, so that's why I passed during July orders.

Edited by Dukes40

I picked up one regular and one variant today (during the 3D madness) soley on the popularity of Peter Panzerfaust.

The story really doesn't interest me in the least, so that's why I passed during July orders.

Easy pass for me even though I'm a fan of PP.

I know a few people on other forums ordered a bunch of it. And DCBS cut some of the variant orders.

Easy pass for me even though I'm a fan of PP.

I know a few people on other forums ordered a bunch of it. And DCBS cut some of the variant orders.

I pre-ordered some. I'm glad I did after reading the first issue. A little D and D and a little Battle Chasers feel, don't ask me why, I just kept thinking of BC as I read it.

ah, forgot what I posted...now you may scoff since it's a mini, but all I know is people were asking for it and I couldn't find but one copy in 4 stores.

The Trial of the Punisher

Edited by krighton

ah, forgot what I posted...now you may scoff since it's a mini, but all I know is people were asking for it and I couldn't find but one copy in 4 stores.

The Trial of the Punisher

Same thing happened with Deadpool Kills the Marvel Universe...

hm

Not only was I able to pick up a Joker's Daughter 3-D for less than cover price today, but I also found a Vampi #8 limited edition J. Scott Campbell cover for $2.99. :banana:

I have 3 more 3-D cover books coming via trade that should be here tomorrow. That will complete the set of 52. :cloud9:

Read it today, all pass not my thing. All go out on a limb and say it better find its audience fast.