• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,835 posts in this topic

I don't think he's pimping it like you are referring to. He's putting his money where his mouth is by offering to buy at $500 for 9.8. That is big time faith

+1

I'd say the man's got balls. :sumo:

I don't think he's pimping it like you are referring to. He's putting his money where his mouth is by offering to buy at $500 for 9.8. That is big time faith

+1

I'd say the man's got balls. :sumo:

Id like to think its brains hm but I just got a real real good feelin about gettin on the Harley train. From my own experience, its wicked tough to get someone to sell me one. There are only 98 copies in 9.8 on the census. New comic series. Strong showing on her Lenticular cover. All other HArley titles on the move too. A movie is inevitable as far as I am concerned. Am I looking to say lol told ya so. Certainly not, I kinda think Im doin the Paul Revere thing. I'm into making money. I want every one here to have a copy. I just listed all my WDs before the dumping frenzy coming up :whistle:

a harley quinn movie would be direct to video. im sure harley has fans, but prices on ba 12 will drop, long before wd 1 will. we can say wd 1 prices will drop every year but i dont see it happening anytime soon. ba 12 is scarce in 9.8 but im still not sure why the price increased this much in less than 1 year.

a harley quinn movie would be direct to video. im sure harley has fans, but prices on ba 12 will drop, long before wd 1 will. we can say wd 1 prices will drop every year but i dont see it happening anytime soon. ba 12 is scarce in 9.8 but im still not sure why the price increased this much in less than 1 year.
mid season break under 1500 :whistle:

3D covers got a bunch of people all excited.

prices are settling on the 3D covers....

there aren't enough of them to go around, there never was...

they look very cool...

I think the batman ones will always demand more then cover...esp. the rare ones...

WD #1 will be less then $1500 on ebay by midseason?

I thought something similar befor seanon 2 started when 9.8 were roughly $550 so I didn't jump on buying one doh!

I am just feeling a massive dumping spree. This past summer WD1 could have been had for under 1700 on ebay. I am thinking there was the time during the mid season break last year the book picked up serious steam. So I would imagine the are going to be quite a few planning to sell. Creating a saturation of WD1s I love the show and support it each week and buy the new comics, but something tells me sell now and buy something else with more growth potential.