• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,842 posts in this topic

I just snagged a solid NM copy of NonPlayer 1 first print today...I actually didn't know it was a first print or second print, so I opened it out of the bag, and looked at the inside. Haha. And then I struggled to put it back in the bag and felt obligated to buy it...lol...

I grabbed some other image books for 50 cents a pop - morning glories, and a spattering of others. I figured what the hell 50 cents...

Sounds like some nice grabs. Congrats !

This book has been selling raw in the $8 to $12 range which is similar to EOW #1 but the 9.8 is lot higher than what EOW is doing on the bay. I have confidence in that this book will continue to do welll as I think JD will become significant in the New52

This book has been selling raw in the $8 to $12 range which is similar to EOW #1 but the 9.8 is lot higher than what EOW is doing on the bay. I have confidence in that this book will continue to do welll as I think JD will become significant in the New52

Oddly, I am seeing EoW #1 9.8 sell lower. This was at $36.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/400582249549?ssPageName=STRK:MEDWX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1435.l2649

Oddly, I am seeing EoW #1 9.8 sell lower. This was at $36.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/400582249549?ssPageName=STRK:MEDWX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1435.l2649

Yeah, I've noticed. Seems to be a buyer's market at the moment. I think long term and even as early as next year that EOW will be the better book between the 2 but thats speculating and you can't argue with the results that Catwoman 23 is getting.

I just saw a preview in the theater of 47 ronin...staring our favorite dead pan actor keanu reaves....

What am I missing...there was a comic recently right,,,shouldn't it be blowing up?

The most recent Oversteet on BA 12 says $75 in NM- :gossip:

That's pretty impressive from Overstreet, to have a book like that right up to date.

Apparently this is one of the new advisors:

28l4b4x.jpg

She wouldnt have to buy comic books, Id give them to her

That's pretty impressive from Overstreet, to have a book like that right up to date.

28l4b4x.jpg

homina homina homina homina :insane:

She wouldnt have to buy comic books, Id give them to her

I wouldn't give them to her, but she would get a HUGE discount. :)

I got the first Wizard in pristine condition. Would that work? lol

Even that first issue can't be too easy to track down in high grade. There was also a poster I believe there was also a Wizard newsletter handout that predates issue one of the magazine.