• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,839 posts in this topic

WD 53 watch:

Walking Dead #53 (Raw) - $100

and

Walking Dead #53 CGC 9.4 - $99

make this that just ended look like a steal

Walking Dead #53 CGC 9.6 - $89.99 BIN

Edited by awakeintheashes

I just sold my wd 53 on the boards for 35 :whistle: guess no one was paying attention here.

I think the Next modern books to heat up are cap 6 vol 5 and cap 14 vol 5

help a DC guy out, I see two different covers for Capt. America #6, (Bucky cover and Cap Cover) is one more wanted by collectors than the other?

I just sold my wd 53 on the boards for 35 :whistle: guess no one was paying attention here.

help a DC guy out, I see two different covers for Capt. America #6, (Bucky cover and Cap Cover) is one more wanted by collectors than the other?

The variant for #6 would definitely be better and more desirable. Its harder to find, and it has Winter Soldier on the cover.

I stocked up on both covers for like $2 each about a year ago. Id have to do some serious digging to find them at this point but would be awesome if they took off

The variant for #6 would definitely be better and more desirable. Its harder to find, and it has Winter Soldier on the cover.

thanks, (thumbs u

The SDCC variant is much better then the regular. I like both though. 14 is where Bucky regains his memories and is very key to the story also one of the best covers there is.

Cap 14 vol 5 is the money book in the run due to the cover so far. It will be interesting if #6 can surpass it due to the movie, but I doubt it. In any case, scour your LCSs - I have been plucking both books for $4 apiece for a while now as they put out back stock each month.

Happy Days replaced Ron Howard with Ted Mcginley

Laverne & Shirley lost Cindy Williams (Shirley) and didnt replace her. Weird

Cheers replaced Shelly Long with Kirstie Alley

Valerie replaced Valerie Harper with Sandy Duncan, which made the show's name change to The Hogan Family

Different World replaced Lisa Bonet with Jasmine Guy

Spin City replaced Michael J Fox with Charlie Sheen

8 Simple Rules replaced John Ritter with David Spade and James Garner

That 70's show replaced Topher Grace with Josh Meyers.

Bewitched with York and Sargent

Hal Jordan replaced by Guy Gardener

MARVEL REPLACED TERRANCE HOWARD WITH DON CHEADLE!

They also replaced the mother on fresh prince of bel air lol

Cap 14 vol 5 is the money book in the run due to the cover so far. It will be interesting if #6 can surpass it due to the movie, but I doubt it. In any case, scour your LCSs - I have been plucking both books for $4 apiece for a while now as they put out back stock each month.

14 is a great cover I'm glad I have it. 6 is the first appearance though hm can you imagine in 14 was the first appeanrce with that cover. My lcs sucks and won't have anything and plus they're to big of speculators.

I stocked up on both covers for like $2 each about a year ago. Id have to do some serious digging to find them at this point but would be awesome if they took off

There is also a Target Exclusive 2 pack figure set from 2011 issued with a #14 reprint. I would love to know the print run on it.

It was over 100 last year/ early 2013

perfect example of how you can tell how new someone is to the modern game. sold my 9.8ss last year for $250 i believe.

A lot of the formerly scorching hot 2012 Image #1s have plateaued and pulled back now, with some totally sewering (e.g. Revival) after the TV/Movie/etc. speculative peak passed. It will be interesting to see how they hold up longer term.