• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,829 posts in this topic

I just received my 4 copies (all 4 covers) of Mythopolis #1 from Ardden Entertainment on Friday. Slight damage during shipment (not Ardden's fault) but thought I'd share this little tidbit with my fellow boardies. An e-mail response from Richard Emms at Ardden earlier today:

"Hi Mike!

Sort of good news... but so sorry they were damaged in the post. We have completely sold out of Mythopolis #1 as Midtown took all of our remaining stock at the show. There's also some news coming up about the series...so hold on to those first prints!

Rich"

hm

I just ordered 8 more copies of #1 from the Midtown website. So you might want to get those orders in ASAP.

I just received my 4 copies (all 4 covers) of Mythopolis #1 from Ardden Entertainment on Friday. Slight damage during shipment (not Ardden's fault) but thought I'd share this little tidbit with my fellow boardies. An e-mail response from Richard Emms at Ardden earlier today:

"Hi Mike!

Sort of good news... but so sorry they were damaged in the post. We have completely sold out of Mythopolis #1 as Midtown took all of our remaining stock at the show. There's also some news coming up about the series...so hold on to those first prints!

Rich"

hm

I just ordered 8 more copies of #1 from the Midtown website. So you might want to get those orders in ASAP.

How long before you got the comics? Still waiting for my copies.

"Hi Mike!

Rich"

hm

How long before you got the comics? Still waiting for my copies.

Right at about a month.

Y The Last Man #1 CGC SS 9.8 signed Pia Guerra

$300 w 22 bids and four hours to go.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/161131809217?ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1431.l2649

Somebody sniped me at the end. I hope it was a boardie.

It sat right around $300 for a while, but I knew it was going to jump hard at the end. Would have been in the mix if it was BKV approved, still a really nice book though.

For sure, last one was a 9.8 double-sig that Branget sold for $585 I believe, and I really wanted to grab it and balked at the end, still kicking myself. Just personally looking for that BKV signed 9.8 with or without Pia, preferrably with. Two Blue Label BINs both at $480 or above on the bay now so $430 signed was pretty decent.

For sure, last one was a 9.8 double-sig that Branget sold for $585 I believe, and I really wanted to grab it and balked at the end, still kicking myself. Just personally looking for that BKV signed 9.8 with or without Pia, preferrably with. Two Blue Label BINs both at $480 or above on the bay now so $430 signed was pretty decent.

Why don't you just PM Branget and ask him if he has any available? :gossip:

Why don't you just PM Branget and ask him if he has any available? :gossip:

I did a couple weeks ago and he gave me first crack at the 9.8 Pia SS, just had other books I was trying to buy. If it was BKV signed I would have snagged it. Just got me a 9.6 BKV SS, that'll have to do for now. Looking for a EoW RRP though, have a raw on the way, but now I need a graded. Have a lead on one, won't be for about a month though

Y The Last Man #1 CGC SS 9.8 signed Pia Guerra

$300 w 22 bids and four hours to go.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/161131809217?ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1431.l2649

Somebody sniped me at the end. I hope it was a boardie.

It was me...! No hard feelings I hope!

I've always loved this series and thought that it was an overall pretty good price. =)

:whee:

(now to get BKV to sign it in the near future.....)