• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,839 posts in this topic

My weekly video picks of comics most likely to sell out and go up in value !

Very rarely do books with multiple covers hold much value, these cover A, Cover B really don't do anything on the back issue market.

Mini series don't do anything once it ends.

Any time a rapper puts out a comic, it never ends well.

Not sure why, but all of a sudden Infinity Gauntlet and Thanos Quest are suddenly hot.

hm

Prob due to Thanos's role in the GOTG film. Silver Surfer Dangerous Artifacts is better than both.

Um no its not. Not even close to TQ.

i dont mean value, its a better read.

My weekly video picks of comics most likely to sell out and go up in value !

But, its a great way to come here and promote your site.

WTTB I guess

He writes articles for Invest Comics that are so off. I also don't know a website that tells you what comics are going to be hot and sell for so much money, but then asks for donations.

"Best track record on earth." GTFO

http://www.ebay.com/sch/hotnewcomics/m.html?item=271311596455&pt=US_Comic_Books&hash=item3f2b6e6ba7&LH_Complete=1&rt=nc

Edited by Taco

Not sure why, but all of a sudden Infinity Gauntlet and Thanos Quest are suddenly hot.

hm

Prob due to Thanos's role in the GOTG film. Silver Surfer Dangerous Artifacts is better than both.

Um no its not. Not even close to TQ.

i dont mean value, its a better read.

Um again no I dont think it is. Not even close. Love Surfer, but SS 34-50 was much better. Go back and read TQ again I think your opinion might change. Surfer DA was decent, but Thanos Quest stands up on there by itself as a classic.