• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,830 posts in this topic

What is that ?

Over the course of a quarter ebay tallies all your purchases and pays you 1% back on the purchase. Sometimes they run promotions doubling or tripling the amount. At the end of the quarter you get it all totaled as ebay bucks and it applies to your purchases like a credit.

What is that ?

Over the course of a quarter ebay tallies all your purchases and pays you 1% back on the purchase. Sometimes they run promotions doubling or tripling the amount. At the end of the quarter you get it all totaled as ebay bucks and it applies to your purchases like a credit.

2%

If I don't earn $5.00 or more in a calendar quarter, does my balance transfer to the next quarter?

No, if you do not earn $5.00 or more in a calendar quarter, then your eBay Bucks balance does not transfer to the next earn period and is forfeited.

so you have to spend $250/quarter to earn $5.

What is that ?

2%

If I don't earn $5.00 or more in a calendar quarter, does my balance transfer to the next quarter?

No, if you do not earn $5.00 or more in a calendar quarter, then your eBay Bucks balance does not transfer to the next earn period and is forfeited.

so you have to spend $250/quarter to earn $5.

No matter what, ebay bucks works. The week after it's released I always see an uptick in people buying stuff. And the day before they expire!

Thanks for the info. I buy a lot of stuff on ebay including stuff besides comics so i will keep a lookout for it.

You need to sign up for it, but it is a very easy process.

It is under your My EBay, to the left.

Dang nabit! I never knew anything about this. Just signed up, thanks for the info.