• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,842 posts in this topic

Personal Sales this week

The Fox Fiona Staples Variant $8.00

Manifest Destiny Ottley Var $9.85

Guardians of the Galaxy #1 Phantom Variant #1 $13.50

I have a couple of the Fox variants and hadn't checked on them until now. That is great news. I think everything Fiona is worth buying.

I agree with your Fiona Staples assessment. I'm glad ZaCrew brought it up because I have not looked at my Fiona Staples Variant at all.

f7c48279ee5653d5e0f55e888a203677_zps5a9bb949.jpg

:headbang:

The only thing I don't like about this is the idea that I will never own the original art to this cover.

Cryptozoic Man #1 Baltimore Comic Con var. Signed by all 4 Comic Book Men at $100 with 2 hours left.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/261362418227?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

High Bidder, Bid activity (%) with this seller: 100%

So? There are 3 different bidders who bid $80.00 or higher and the other $100.00 bidder has bid with 11 different sellers in the past 30 days.

Cryptozoic Man #1 Baltimore Comic Con var. Signed by all 4 Comic Book Men at $100 with 2 hours left.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/261362418227?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

I have 2 of these on their way to me right now. :banana:

By all accounts, this book wasn't very good. Why? (shrug)

I haven't read the book either. But I can make some money off of them. I've sold a bunch of #1s and #2s on eBay and got a 4x-5x return from them. I've sold every copy that I bought.

So? There are 3 different bidders who bid $80.00 or higher and the other $100.00 bidder has bid with 11 different sellers in the past 30 days.

That always makes me suspicious, but in looking at previous sales, it's not unheard of for this horrible book to sell that high.

I've had no problem selling them either. Sold every one I had, and I had lots of them.

As the Beastie Boys Learned me Year ago: One Man's Ceiling is Another Man's Floor..

W3RD

And now if you'll excuse me, I'm preparing for a

That always makes me suspicious, but in looking at previous sales, it's not unheard of for this horrible book to sell that high.

I've had no problem selling them either. Sold every one I had, and I had lots of them.

As the Beastie Boys Learned me Year ago: One Man's Ceiling is Another Man's Floor..

W3RD

I'm originally from Paris, IL just across the border from Terre Haute. Thank god I don't live there any more.

I loved living in Indianapolis and I've lived in Houston and Corpus Christi in Texas all were job transfers . While in the Army I lived in Maryland, Kentucky, and Oklahoma. I was gone from here for about 9 years but Southern Indiana and Northwestern Kentucky are where I call home and I love it here. If you don't like the weather, wait 15 minutes... lol

W3RD

:hi: Pinky

They are calling for anywhere from 1 to 9 inches down here. lol

That video is hilarious and I'm going to see if we can replace our local weatherman. Starting a petition now.... :grin:

I loved living in Indianapolis and I've lived in Houston and Corpus Christi in Texas all were job transfers . While in the Army I lived in Maryland, Kentucky, and Oklahoma. I was gone from here for about 9 years but Southern Indiana and Northwestern Kentucky are where I call home and I love it here. If you don't like the weather, wait 15 minutes... lol

I live in Maryland right outside of Fort Meade, (non-military), where in Md were you?

I had about 15 copies signed by all four cast members, plus about another 15-20 unsigned that we're just left at the table after they split. Larry told me to hold them but I was getting $20 signed and $10 unsigned the weekend after Baltimore Comic con, I sold through them faster than I should have.

I live in Maryland right outside of Fort Meade, (non-military), where in Md were you?

I had about 15 copies signed by all four cast members, plus about another 15-20 unsigned that we're just left at the table after they split. Larry told me to hold them but I was getting $20 signed and $10 unsigned the weekend after Baltimore Comic con, I sold through them faster than I should have.

I lived on post at Aberdeen Proving Grounds when I was in AIT for about 6 months. Really beautiful up there. I was able to visit NYC, Philly, Connecticut, and I spent a ton of time in Baltimore at a place called Hammerjacks. lol

I haven't had a drink in more than twenty years because Baltimore and places like it almost did new in. lol

I ran around everywhere up there and used to go check out a lighthouse in Havre de Grace, home of the Ripkens. I also loved the harbor. Very, very good memories. (thumbs u

I have 2 of these on their way to me right now. :banana:

Ended at $102.50.

Congrats :applause:

I hope you make a killing on yours.