• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,829 posts in this topic

Check this out

http://www.ebay.com/itm/AMAZING-SPIDER-MAN-700-Ditko-Variant-1-200-CGC-SIGNATURE-SERIES-SIGNED-STAN-LEE-/360835291446?pt=US_Comic_Books&hash=item5403759936

Has anybody ever seen him write his real name before I got last years for his 90th it would be nice to have it as a set

I've seen him write "Stan Lee" on books before but never "Stanley Martin Lieber" like he did on this one. It is most assuredly authentic or it wouldn't have the yellow Signature Series label. All Signature Series CGC books have to have a witness authorizing the signature.

Letter 44 was dead at the end of December with the Black and White selling for less than $5 and the color not moving at all. It appears the market in swinging back around.

http://www.ebay.com/sch/Comics-/63/i.html?_from=R40&_nkw=letter+44&LH_Complete=1&LH_Sold=1&rt=nc

I was just thinking about how I ordered 25 of these right before the sellout, and once I got them no one cared.

Hoping Sex Criminals Fourth Print holds its value for another week or two :wishluck:

I think the 4th print will hold. This book seems to be building a solid following. Issues #2 and #3 are sold out at Midtown and #4 is lmited to 1 per customer. That "Step Brothers" cover is classic and I think people will pay to have it for a long time.

Check this out

http://www.ebay.com/itm/AMAZING-SPIDER-MAN-700-Ditko-Variant-1-200-CGC-SIGNATURE-SERIES-SIGNED-STAN-LEE-/360835291446?pt=US_Comic_Books&hash=item5403759936

Has anybody ever seen him write his real name before I got last years for his 90th it would be nice to have it as a set

I've seen him write "Stan Lee" on books before but never "Stanley Martin Lieber" like he did on this one. It is most assuredly authentic or it wouldn't have the yellow Signature Series label. All Signature Series CGC books have to have a witness authorizing the signature.

I have seen books on the boards, Marvel Timelys, signed by Stan like that.

Its the name he was originally credited as, so its just looks cool! Not sure why its on the 700 Variant - I'm sure it took a little convincing!

AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #1

Dan Slott (W) • Humberto Ramos (A/C)

Variant Cover by Marcos Martin

Variant cover by Ed McGuinness

Variant cover by Pop Mhan

Variant cover by JEROME OPEñA

75TH ANNIVERSARY VARIANT COVER BY ALEX ROSS

75TH ANNIVERSARY SKETCH VARIANT COVER BY ALEX ROSS

Young variant cover by Skottie Young

Blank Cover variant ALSO AVAILABLE

The Greatest Super Hero of All Time RETURNS!

The world may have changed since Spidey’s been gone, but so has Peter Parker. This is a man with a second chance at life, and he’s not wasting a moment of it. Same Parker Luck, new Parker attitude. Putting the “friendly” back in the neighborhood, the “hero” back into “super hero,” and the “amazing” back into “Spider-Man!” Also returning: The recharged and reenergized ELECTRO!

64 PGS./Rated T+ …$5.99 -

SUPERIOR SPIDER-MAN #31

Dan Slott (W) • Giuseppe Camuncoli (A/C)

Connecting Variants A & B by J. Scott Campbell

Variant cover by Kevin Maguire

Captain America Variant Also Available

• SERIES FINALE! The end of an era! A tale of triumph and tragedy! The GREEN GOBLIN unmasked! A hero reborn! But what does this mean for OTTO OCTAVIUS?!

• There’s only one man who can save us from the Goblin Nation… PETER PARKER: The one, true SUPERIOR SPIDER-MAN!

64 PGS./Rated T …5.99 -

Wow. Look at the variants. And a $5.99 price tag for the regulars. Not 'shocked' that Electro is the story arc here.

But wow. Ross, Double JSC. Time to save up!

:banana:

Letter 44 was dead at the end of December with the Black and White selling for less than $5 and the color not moving at all. It appears the market in swinging back around.

http://www.ebay.com/sch/Comics-/63/i.html?_from=R40&_nkw=letter+44&LH_Complete=1&LH_Sold=1&rt=nc

I was just thinking about how I ordered 25 of these right before the sellout, and once I got them no one cared.

Hoping Sex Criminals Fourth Print holds its value for another week or two :wishluck:

I was buying all I could cheap when those prices fell. Now I will have to pay more? :cry:

Only book this year I really believe this past year is a sleeper/winner.

Manifest Destiny is a strong maybe as well.