• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,842 posts in this topic

Great, another variant to track down. So, that's 5 covers of #1 for the 1st print, plus the 2nd through 5th prints.

Just wanted to point that out for everyone who moaned about all of the Bedlam variants.

Great, another variant to track down. So, that's 5 covers of #1 for the 1st print, plus the 2nd through 5th prints.

Just wanted to point that out for everyone who moaned about all of the Bedlam variants.

I don't think Bedlam's failings should have anything to do with this book though.

Edited by ZaCrew

Man of Steel 17 1st and 2nd prints are doing really well, as is the 3rd, 4th, and 5th on MOS #18. X-Files Hastings Variant and Francavilla Night of the Living Deadpool from this week is going crazy too.

Edited by 8802

Manifest Destiny #1 CGC 9.8 @ $41 but 31 watchers makes me wonder what's up. hm

It's the only CGC on ebay right now, probably helping a bit. There's an Ottley CGC at 99.99 OBO, 8 offers but no sales yet.

you mean the one that just sold for $90! Sheesh I need to get my copies graded.

Edited by John91C

Man of Steel 17 1st and 2nd prints are doing really well, as is the 3rd, 4th, and 5th on MOS #18. X-Files Hastings Variant and Francavilla Night of the Living Deadpool from this week is going crazy too.

The Man of Steel reprints doing well seems to indicate to me these boards do have an impact on the back issue market. As far as I know, this is the only place I'm seen these reprints discussed today. So, it must be boardies driving these prices.

Just thought I'd throw in my 2c in the debate on the impact these boards have on back issue prices.

The Man of Steel reprints doing well seems to indicate to me these boards do have an impact on the back issue market. As far as I know, this is the only place I'm seen these reprints discussed today. So, it must be boardies driving these prices.

Just thought I'd throw in my 2c in the debate on the impact these boards have on back issue prices.

hm

I saw someone planting seeds on these on a lot of boards. I only post here but read other boards which mostly follow this one in content. Some members of other boards obviously believe they influence the market as I'm sure some here do as well. The only reason for an older book to heat up would be something happening today that makes it relevant ie Hulk 271 or Iron Man 55 or Thor 344. The old keys are the blue chips as they are almost always steady and almost always rising a little in value.

The newer books are different. Saga and East of West both have an immense amount of followers on these and other boards and comments to match. Saga brings big $ but East of West, not so much so I know the boards are the only thing influencing books.