• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,839 posts in this topic

And to think I was worried that David Marquez wouldn't pull this variant off.

Superior Spider Man #28 Marquez Variant

B

STK632125.jpg

looks like spidey is wearing heels.

+1000

thats sweet !!

Looks like Dredd Underbelly may be selling well.....

http://comicsheatingup.net/2014/02/01/dredd-underbelly-movie-sequel-heating-up/

I don't get it. I love Dredd but this is a movie book. lol

Stock up now on the Batman/Judge Dredd crossover. Hehe

Now if they make a sequel starring Diane Lane again ? All bets are off. (thumbs u

Looks like Dredd Underbelly may be selling well.....

http://comicsheatingup.net/2014/02/01/dredd-underbelly-movie-sequel-heating-up/

I don't get it. I love Dredd but this is a movie book. lol

Stock up now on the Batman/Judge Dredd crossover. Hehe

Now if they make a sequel starring Diane Lane again ? All bets are off. (thumbs u

I don't get it either but any book I can sell for $20 the same week it comes out, I'll take.

Thats awesome. (thumbs u

Someone told me about this book early in the week and I thought they were joking. I can't imagine a movie tie in bringing anything. My guess is there was a bunch of hype initially on this from someone who had a bunch of them . Why else would a random Dredd book bring money ?

So, I was getting ready to start a selling thread in the early A.M. and had to look up the current price on The Stuff of legend FCBD 2010 issue, and was pretty miffed to see that it was selling for around $1 to bad it's a good read with great art...took a look on the back to see the City of Bones, which I new was back there, and I new that there was a movie that was made about it, so went ahead to see where it was at price wise, and found out that it was commanding at least between $8-$14 on eBay and almost $30 on amazon, long story short, I'm very happy cause I have more than a handfull :banana:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/MORTAL-INSTRUMENTS-CITY-OF-BONES-0-FCBD-2010-FIRST-COMIC-TH3RD-WORLD-/360722778710?pt=US_Comic_Books&hash=item53fcc0ca56

The good thing for the rest of us that are now in the know, it would be smart to grab up the books from sellers who don't know about The money that could made from selling that specific issue (as The Mortal instruments) and that are still selling them as The stuff of legend.

Thoughts?

So, I was getting ready to start a selling thread in the early A.M. and had to look up the current price on The Stuff of legend FCBD 2010 issue, and was pretty miffed to see that it was selling for around $1 to bad it's a good read with great art...took a look on the back to see the City of Bones, which I new was back there, and I new that there was a movie that was made about it, so went ahead to see where it was at price wise, and found out that it was commanding at least between $8-$14 on eBay and almost $30 on amazon, long story short, I'm very happy cause I have more than a handfull :banana:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/MORTAL-INSTRUMENTS-CITY-OF-BONES-0-FCBD-2010-FIRST-COMIC-TH3RD-WORLD-/360722778710?pt=US_Comic_Books&hash=item53fcc0ca56

The good thing for the rest of us that are now in the know, it would be smart to grab up the books from sellers who don't know about The money that could made from selling that specific issue (as The Mortal instruments) and that are still selling them as The stuff of legend.

Thoughts?

Didn't you just list a bunch on your own sales thread?

Thoughts?

Didn't you just list a bunch on your own sales thread?

:facepalm:lol