• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,835 posts in this topic

This is terrible news! That Painkiller Jain #1 Events Comics is hard!

what do you mean. (shrug)

Hard to find! I've never seen one in the wild.

First appearance is 22 Brides????

I've actually never seen a DMZ #1 by itself. I have only ever seen sets. I picked up a set a few weeks ago, but I'm only up to #30 and I don't really like it.

(Sweet Tooth over everything)

well chances are you got it for a steal on the prices it's about to hit. (thumbs u

This is terrible news! That Painkiller Jain #1 Events Comics is hard!

what do you mean. (shrug)

Hard to find! I've never seen one in the wild.

First appearance is 22 Brides????

Usually that is it. Small cameo so it doesn't generate much $$. In fact the comic series with PJ is not a high seller. I like it from day one, but many don't. The TV series fell into the trap of the villain of the day.

Just grabbed a #1 NM or better on amazon for $6 + shipping. can't go wrong at that price

i would assume you should grab a couple they look pretty limited.

And another one. Gotta have some thrill of the hunt at the LCSs tomorrow :grin:

sorry, titanic is on amc.

:roflmao: So what jimmy are you telling me you are sitting down watching the titanic smoking a fat one. :baiting:

I just don't understand this woman on the boat

we will never understand a women weather its on a boat plane or space. :screwy:

I kind of wish it was The Massive instead. I think that story has the most potential for massive success. Modern day pirates, environmental disaster, adventure.

Edit: And it is also new enough where copies can be found, but old enough where copies are limited in high grade in the wild. So it can be like The Sixth Gun when people hype the title just because they have a copy.

Edited by Taco

I kind of wish it was The Massive instead. I think that story has the most potential for massive success. Modern day pirates, environmental disaster, adventure.

Don't count it out yet seems like there is a announcement every day. lol

Don't count it out yet seems like there is a announcement every day. lol

and people are chasing every one of these announcements by bidding up these books :insane:

I'll keep :wishluck: for you.

I only have one very small little wish. A year or 2 from now, they give East of West the Game of Thrones/The Tudors/Deadwood HBO treatment. :devil:

Networks have made tremendous strides in recent years and the quality of their shows has increased exponentially. Take a look at TWD, Sleepy Hollow, Revolution, Black Sails, etc. and you get the idea. I don't know stories like EOW and Saga would appeal to a lot of people but they are no farther out than Game of Thrones imo.

I'll keep :wishluck: for you.

I only have one very small little wish. A year or 2 from now, they give East of West the Game of Thrones/The Tudors/Deadwood HBO treatment. :devil:

Networks have made tremendous strides in recent years and the quality of their shows has increased exponentially. Take a look at TWD, Sleepy Hollow, Revolution, Black Sails, etc. and you get the idea. I don't know stories like EOW and Saga would appeal to a lot of people but they are no farther out than Game of Thrones imo.

EoW on HBO :cloud9: