• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,830 posts in this topic

I don't know but it might. It was Devils Hopyard first produced by a company named Markosia. Good luck. I hope it goes nuts for you. (thumbs u

Just checked ebay and all the copies of Scatterbrain have been summarily scooped up. Not one current listing for it now. Does anyone besides that guy know it is the original material??

Here's a full set of Scatterbrain

SCATTERBRAIN 1-4

My last 2 boxes from Midtown came this week...all arrived safe and sound and grades were as expected. Granted I've had some hard luck with them but these were as good as it gets.

Never had a problem with midtown. My orders were always shipped in a box with bubble wrap and were tightly packed.

My last 2 boxes from Midtown came this week...all arrived safe and sound and grades were as expected. Granted I've had some hard luck with them but these were as good as it gets.

Never had a problem with midtown. My orders were always shipped in a box with bubble wrap and were tightly packed.

Maybe I should order books from them to your address then, and then you drop ship them to me. Whenever I get books in the mail they suck usually. I must be mail order comics cursed.

Guardians of the Galaxy is on fire.

Ebay Gotg 2nd print

Gotg Ebay Auction

Ebay Auction Gotg 2008

finally GoTG 2008 #1 getting its' due.

for those who don't know, Annihilation Conquest #6 was just their first cameo appearance in a page preview and the first time they are called Guardians based on the current roster. GoTG #1 2008 is their first full appearance as a team.

Edited by SKYNET

Ebay Gotg 2nd print

Gotg Ebay Auction

Ebay Auction Gotg 2008

for those who don't know, Annihilation Conquest #6 was just their first cameo appearance in a page preview and the first time they are called Guardians based on the current roster. GoTG #1 2008 is their first full appearance as a team.

You have to own both though.

So far the hardest comic to find from any of the annihilation run is the Starlord 4 survey variant.

Ebay Gotg 2nd print

Gotg Ebay Auction

Ebay Auction Gotg 2008

You have to own both though.

So far the hardest comic to find from any of the annihilation run is the Starlord 4 survey variant.

point taken. it's like X-Factor #5 and #6

Starlord #4 survey variant? ok sorry this one i am clueless. please tell me about it hm