• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,833 posts in this topic

unless the creators are those who did Danger Club, No Place Like Home, Frankenstein Alive Alive, Chin Music, Mind the Gap, Nowhere Men....pretty much all shot themselves in the foot or didn't care enough to pursue other venues.

More power to those creators with the sticking power to follow a project through.

Yeah, yeah, you are so right, that Berni Wrightson guy, complete flash in the pan, we'll never hear of him again. :facepalm:

Hehe.

I'm just saying Frankenstein Alive is very late and could have been a lot more than it was.

It didn't matter to me that it was delayed. It was Bernie Wrightson. On Frankenstein. Again. I'm just glad I have it in my collection.

:banana:

Edited by Gothopia

Hit up a comic shop in the boonies this afternoon, first time I've been there since it was a good 45 minute drive, but whoa! The Manifest Destiny #1's, Annihilators #3 and Elephantmen #18 were still on the rack for cover price :grin:

<a  href=228-HAUL.jpg' alt='228-HAUL.jpg'>