• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,832 posts in this topic

I had such a hard time finding a bats 28 combo pack in really nice shape. Seems like a lot of the shops mishandled it due to combo packs already being bagged

That always seems to be the case with me as well. Every time I find one, it looks like they used it as some sort of towel to wash their car with first.

I had such a hard time finding a bats 28 combo pack in really nice shape. Seems like a lot of the shops mishandled it due to combo packs already being bagged

That always seems to be the case with me as well. Every time I find one, it looks like they used it as some sort of towel to wash their car with first.

:roflmao:

If a guy/gal works at a comic shop, they should have at least a brief course on handling fragile material.

If a guy/gal works at a comic shop, they should have at least a brief course on handling fragile material.

To that end - It seems like 90% of the people around here who work at LCS don't give a mess about handling your comics properly when ringing them up.

And if you ever have an eye on a Hot Topic variant... you'll obviously need to ask the girl with little work ethic and hugely gauged ears to be careful please :makepoint:

Anyway - right about now I'm regretting not picking up ALL of the GoTG that a dealer had at a local show awhile ago. His prices were insane compared to what they are now. I was tempted but didn't pull the trigger... ah well, you win some you lose some.

To that end - It seems like 90% of the people around here who work at LCS don't give a mess about handling your comics properly when ringing them up.

And if you ever have an eye on a Hot Topic variant... you'll obviously need to ask the girl with little work ethic and hugely gauged ears to be careful please :makepoint:

Anyway - right about now I'm regretting not picking up ALL of the GoTG that a dealer had at a local show awhile ago. His prices were insane compared to what they are now. I was tempted but didn't pull the trigger... ah well, you win some you lose some.

and the girls that work at hot topic act like their mess don't stink.

Like come on, you're dressed up as a Vampire or something.

Probably just bitter they couldn't get a manager job at the same mall's Journey's

:roflmao:

I saw one of the guys who works at my LCS basically fold a stack of books in half when counting them this past week... Not to mention my pull list is often lobster -clawed :pullhair:

I like them Dracula

The early TMNT IDWs are still selling extremely well. I bought a run from 1-10 (with all the #1 covers and a couple of extras) plus the first four micro-series issues for $80, and they're closing now.

Let's just say that was a good 2 week flip.

The early TMNT IDWs are still selling extremely well. I bought a run from 1-10 (with all the #1 covers and a couple of extras) plus the first four micro-series issues for $80, and they're closing now.

(thumbs u on those TMNT.

I'm about to list my #1-#22. 8 of the issues are signed and remarked by Eastman. No 5A though.... :(

I'm about to list my #1-#22. 8 of the issues are signed and remarked by Eastman. No 5A though.... :(

I got one up right now.Just sitting there, though I do have it priced pretty aggressively.