• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,829 posts in this topic

A comic book.

http://bit.ly/VvSgkz

-slym ( :whistle: )

Alright smartass…I thought DMZ was an abbreviation (like how we refer to Amazing Spider-Man as ASM) in which Google usually does not help with that. My mistake for not asking what it stands for and causing you to spend all those minutes creating that snazzy response.

A comic book.

Alright smartass…I thought DMZ was an abbreviation (like how we refer to Amazing Spider-Man as ASM) in which Google usually does not help with that. My mistake for not asking what it stands for and causing you to spend all those minutes creating that snazzy response.

:gossip: Sponge-mode and google will aide you greatly in your first months here...

I'm rather new here, and will brave throwing my .02 in this well of knowledge, since it seems rather off-topic anyways :)

Didn't see this listed but i think it might as well mention it as i think it will be worthwhile down the road.

Devil's Hopyard #1

2,200 released (and promptly sold out)

Writer : Brendan Deneen

Artist: Szymon Kudranski

Would any of you guys hold DMZ 1 cgc 9.8 or sell now?
I would hold at least till a TV show hits air.

Considering how many comics have been optioned for TV and movies, I wouldn't be surprised if 80% of them never make it. Sometimes it's good to sell during the initial rush, since a lot of these books won't make it to TV. Then you're stuck with it.

Very true, Iwould then ask what your ROI at this point would be compared wwith it not ever getting made. Did you invest $40 in a slab? You could break even if it doesn't make it.

as an example, I bought a couple of DMZ #1s the day after news broke for $4 each.

Sold one for $30 and one for $40. I'd rather take that, then sit on it for who knows how long in hopes that it makes it to the next step of development.

There's so much that can go off the rails in TV development. The odds are even more astronomical if you're hoping that a show gets made, and that it becomes hugely successful as well. If they make 20 TV announcements a year, and you sell all 20 in that sweet spot right after a big announcement, you will probably make more than if you hang on to all 20 for too long hoping they all get produced and all become a hit.

Enough with the trade secrets already. Write a book sheesh. (tsk)

lol

Edited by Fastballspecial

I'm rather new here, and will brave throwing my .02 in this well of knowledge, since it seems rather off-topic anyways :)

Didn't see this listed but i think it might as well mention it as i think it will be worthwhile down the road.

Devil's Hopyard #1

Heard good things about this. I believe the first appearance of this series or characters from it appeared somewhere earlier.

Devil's Hopyard #1

Heard good things about this. I believe the first appearance of this series or characters from it appeared somewhere earlier.

Originally published as Scatterbrain - 2006

http://comicbookdb.com/title.php?ID=8837

A comic book.

:gossip:Sponge-mode and google will aide you greatly in your first months here...

Read that as Sponge Bob lol

Now where did I leave that coffee...

A comic book.

:gossip:Sponge-mode and google will aide you greatly in your first months here...

Read that as Sponge Bob lol

Now where did I leave that coffee...

47461218.jpg