• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,832 posts in this topic

Nice! I think its an awesome book. Makes for a sweet Spidey 600 trifecta of campbell covers.

Edited by whetteon

Campbell Covers/Variants Report :facepalm:

JCS really gets the shaft on these boards, except by those selling.

it's just funny that once his name is attached to a cover it turns into an instant $50+ book...even if the cover sucks. Sure he has done a few killer covers but ...meh for most of them.

it's just funny that once his name is attached to a cover it turns into an instant $50+ book...even if the cover sucks. Sure he has done a few killer covers but ...meh for most of them.

Its only his lady covers though. His non-sexy covers don't get much heat.

Its only his lady covers though. His non-sexy covers don't get much heat.

There's plenty of covers he's done with Sexy Broads that you can get for cheap.

Certain ones become really hot, some don't. Black Cat seems to be a key ingredient. That one Mary Jane cover is popular, but the other MJ ones he did can be found for cover, or slightly above, in a lot of cases. I thought the Black Widow one would be hotter than it ended up being.

Not sure I've been watching the new show "Resurrection" and it is similar and quite different at the same time. Next week will be the 3rd episode and it is make or break for me. Revival was a good first arc, after that I was B.O.R.E.D. and that is putting it nicely.

Same here. I made decent coin selling off multiples last year before the bubble burst, but since this lot sold so fast I was wondering if something is up with the title?

I've picked up a few copies where the price was too good to pass on, just in case....

As with the others above me said, after the first arc I lost interest and it's no longer on my pull list.

Personally I am loving the book again as of late. Might want to pick up the trades and catch up. Just my .02