• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,832 posts in this topic

I wouldn't be so sure about Carnage.

I think its going to be Anti-Venom because he has a more movie like back story. Has cancer, fights his inner demons to be a good guy.

Plus the new movie's venom is white, isn't it?

Venom/Anti-Venom are cool characters. But try explaining to the mass audiences how anti-venom affects spider-man's spidey senses, etc...

These are all characters that will eventually work its way into the movies. However, Carnage will have to be introduced before anti-venom. IMO

I was not praising the person for trying to deceive, but he did list it as a preacher AMC, and Gabriel is a preacher on walking dead on AMC. Clearly he was within the lines even though putting preacher in there could be referenced the other way. Read into what I write as you may, but again a play on words works anyway you decipher it.

Why isn't Queen and Country from Oni Press hotter? Queen and country movie

see Whiteout

That was an awful film but the comic wasn't much better. Queen & Country was a damn good series. The subject matter is also something movie audiences will shell out a lot of money for.

issue 1/first tara chace might be worth buyin now if you can find it. there aren't many online, might be because rumors around this broke some time ago. this project does have the same problem as Whiteout though, a poor lead actress.

The Whiteout comparison is a good one. I was going to say "but Ellen Page! but trailer park boys!" but you're right.

Whiteout and Queen and Country #1s in my experience have been impossible off ebay.

thanks for the booster gold heads up. (whichever thread you mentioned it in)

Hey I'm new here, I was a wondering ahhh what hmmm should I buy to ahhh you know ahhh make some spare money. I heard that uhhh Walking died or something is a good book to make ummm some good profit. Can anyone tell me what ahhhh key issues are.

Is it me or does this overt exaggeration seems to pop up everywhere. Sorry might have added a few too many umms and ahhhs but you get the jiff.

Hey I'm new here, I was a wondering ahhh what hmmm should I buy to ahhh you know ahhh make some spare money. I heard that uhhh Walking died or something is a good book to make ummm some good profit. Can anyone tell me what ahhhh key issues are.

Is it me or does this overt exaggeration seems to pop up everywhere. Sorry might have added a few too many umms and ahhhs but you get the jiff.

9688054-treasure-map.jpeg

Why is Guardians of the Galaxy 1 (2008) so expensive? Does it have a limited print run?

cause of the movie

I probably should have clarified my question. Yes, there is a movie, but the price spike seem to be too much. So, I was wondering, if the print run was also limited.

After all, you didn't see X-Men 1 and Spider-man 1 of the 90's experience these dramatic price increase.

Why is Guardians of the Galaxy 1 (2008) so expensive? Does it have a limited print run?

cause of the movie

I probably should have clarified my question. Yes, there is a movie, but the price spike seem to be too much. So, I was wondering, if the print run was also limited.

After all, you didn't see X-Men 1 and Spider-man 1 of the 90's experience these dramatic price increase.

There is a huge difference between the print runs of the 90s and the 2008 Version of the Guardians.

cause of the movie

There is a huge difference between the print runs of the 90s and the 2008 Version of the Guardians.

It's also the first appearance of the Guardians team which is featured in the movie.

I think there was some debate about that earlier, but regardless that's the main draw on this book,