• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,835 posts in this topic

Should I be embarrassed that I'm the high bidder? (shrug)

you're the lead shill bidder, per CBT. Congrats

I was planning on going through with the purchase...maybe that's why I was fired from my job as a pump-and-dumper in pink sheets.

Ive been buying every copy of that book i can find. If that show actually ever happens this will be a good buy at that price

I would think they'd have to change the name from Alias....or might cause some confusion

Marvel had the press conference weeks ago to announce the filming of all four shows begining filming in New York. The Alias show was called Codename: Jessica Jones, and all four shows (daredevil, iron fist, and Cage) are full 13 episode seasons, available on Netflix binge style, ending in a Defenders mini-series.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Peter-Panzerfaust-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9-10-/291096310011?pt=US_Comic_Books&hash=item43c6b130fb

is Peter panzerfaust on fire or what , weren't 2-9 sets selling for $75 a week ago. I just paid $78 + 7 shipping for a 2-9 missing #5, did I get a banging deal or should I bang my head against my keyboard.

Seeing that Alias cover brings back memories. Bendis was an absolute beast back then cranking out Alias, USM, Powers and Daredevil which were all great.

I want that guy to come back.

He was on fire back then. He was also putting out Ult Team-Up at that time.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Peter-Panzerfaust-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9-10-/291096310011?pt=US_Comic_Books&hash=item43c6b130fb

is Peter panzerfaust on fire or what , weren't 2-9 sets selling for $75 a week ago. I just paid $78 + 7 shipping for a 2-9 missing #5, did I get a banging deal or should I bang my head against my keyboard.

You got a deal but Peter Panzerfaust is not on fire. A year ago #2 was selling for $80 by itself.

Seeing that Alias cover brings back memories. Bendis was an absolute beast back then cranking out Alias, USM, Powers and Daredevil which were all great.

Alias was great. Glad to see the positive interest in the character/book. Well deserved. Only concern is that I don't think it's too rare.

Pat

Alias was great. Glad to see the positive interest in the character/book. Well deserved. Only concern is that I don't think it's too rare.

Pat

No, it's not that rare. I've picked up 7-8 high grade copies of #1 in the past couple of months and paid no more than $8 for any one copy.