• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,832 posts in this topic

Don't get angry larry everybody still loves you.

But again Proof or it didnt happen.

You've had two people in the retail side tell you this is so and I spoke with my local LCS that backed this statement. Will a copy of the invoice faxed to you the only way to end this inquiry? (shrug)

I've also had 2 people on the retail side tell me it did NOT happen as these stores got exactly what they ordered for the exclusives.

No need to get your emo feelings worked up. I just want proof. If it cant be provided then oh well.

What stores in your city ordered exclusives? I live in the 7th largest city in the U.S. ( San Antonio) and not one of our LCS ordered exclusives.

San Antonio is the 7th largest city in the US? that's the most informative and useful thing I've read in this thread so far.

I'm gonna try to name 7 larger cities off the top of my head (note: I could be very very wrong)

New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, Atlanta, Houston, Boston, Philly, Washington DC, San Antonio? Phoenix? Yah I guess its right around there. there. I would have thought Dallas or Seattle might be bigger.

Just looked it up! S.A. is 7th!

Surprised San Diego and San Jose are top 10, and Atlanta isn't. I know its just 'cities', and not greater regions, but still somewhat interesting

Don't get angry larry everybody still loves you.

But again Proof or it didnt happen.

You've had two people in the retail side tell you this is so and I spoke with my local LCS that backed this statement. Will a copy of the invoice faxed to you the only way to end this inquiry? (shrug)

I've also had 2 people on the retail side tell me it did NOT happen as these stores got exactly what they ordered for the exclusives.

No need to get your emo feelings worked up. I just want proof. If it cant be provided then oh well.

What stores in your city ordered exclusives? I live in the 7th largest city in the U.S. ( San Antonio) and not one of our LCS ordered exclusives.

Not in my city i used a telephone .

I'm over it now. But until i see proof it didnt happen.

We can do this all day so i'm done.

Alright there mr. Ventura.

Damn the spurs is the only team from top ten cities made it to 2nd round, shame on you top 10!.

Clippers?

Agreed. I would say that is a big one to forget, lol

Damn the spurs is the only team from top ten cities made it to 2nd round, shame on you top 10!.

Clippers?

Agreed. I would say that is a big one to forget, lol

That's ok, before the whole Sterling thing half the country didn't know LA had an NBA team other than the Lakers :D

How can you justify selling a book for $20 each if your supplier sent you double your order and half of it was free?

You sell it for what the market allows.It's also a bigger investment than you'd think. (shrug)

3 books for $10 with variants, hardly considered "heating up" If it was one book for that price then yes.

My shop variant has been $16- $22+ consistently

ltd to 500

It's been a beast on Amazon. (That's where books tied to celebrity sell best.)

Pjekccd.jpg

Edited by LarrysComics

3 books for $10 with variants, hardly considered "heating up" If it was one book for that price then yes.

True, but there wasn't that much invested on the cost, but I see your point as well.

And what's so scary about someone biting your nails? Are we running dry on perversions for serial killers? What's next?

Dishwasher - cleans your dinnerware before eating your face?

Dogwalker - Makes sure Fluffy is exercised with a short walk around town before eating your face?

Pillowadjuster - makes sure you're comfy in bed before eating your face?

Edited by Pinky Lee Zepplin

Six Nailbiter covers:

Regular

Eh!

Third Eye

Uk

Beachbag /Ogre

Phantom

1k of ea on the variants

x53a2rw.png

Yikes.. reminds me of Bedlam. Serial killer, new series, lots of variants. I'm treading lightly on this one.

Already sold out at Diamond. I need a good serial killer book since Bedlam is on a long hiatus

Six Nailbiter covers:

Regular

Eh!

Third Eye

Uk

Beachbag /Ogre

Phantom

1k of ea on the variants

x53a2rw.png

Yikes.. reminds me of Bedlam. Serial killer, new series, lots of variants. I'm treading lightly on this one.

Think I'll skip this one